Competitiveness Model—A Double Diamond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Malerba, 2005. "Sectoral systems of innovation: a framework for linking innovation to the knowledge base, structure and dynamics of sectors," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 63-82.
- Wamae, Watu, 2006. "Creating the Capacity to Benefit from Technological Change in Developing Countries," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Massini, Silvia & Lewin, Arie Y. & Greve, Henrich R., 2005. "Innovators and imitators: Organizational reference groups and adoption of organizational routines," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1550-1569, December.
- John H Dunning, 1998. "Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Robert W. Zmud, 1984. "An Examination of "Push-Pull" Theory Applied to Process Innovation in Knowledge Work," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 727-738, June.
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio & Manjarrés-Henriquez, Liney, 2008. "The effect of external and internal factors on firms' product innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 616-632, May.
- Hu, Mei-Chih & Mathews, John A., 2005. "National innovative capacity in East Asia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1322-1349, November.
- Tomlinson, Philip R., 2010. "Co-operative ties and innovation: Some new evidence for UK manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 762-775, July.
- Lang, Guenter, 2009. "Measuring the returns of R&D--An empirical study of the German manufacturing sector over 45 years," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1438-1445, November.
- J.S. Eades, 2005. "East Asia," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 34 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hobday, Mike, 1995. "East Asian latecomer firms: Learning the technology of electronics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1171-1193, July.
- Filippov, Sergey & Saebi, Tina, 2008. "Europeanisation Strategy of Chinese Companies: Its Perils and Promises," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bartel, Ann P & Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1987. "The Comparative Advantage of Educated Workers in Implementing New Technology," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-11, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0471-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2016. "The competitiveness of small network-firm: A practical tool," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1769-1774.
- Kamilia Izzrech & Manlio Del Giudice & Maria Della Peruta, 2013. "Investigating Entrepreneurship Among Algerian Youth: Is It A Knowledge-Intensive Factory?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Elias Carayannis & Stavros Sindakis & Christian Walter, 2015. "Business Model Innovation as Lever of Organizational Sustainability," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Elias Carayannis & Evangelos Grigoroudis & Stavros Sindakis & Christian Walter, 2014. "Business Model Innovation as Antecedent of Sustainable Enterprise Excellence and Resilience," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(3), pages 440-463, September.
- Manlio Del Giudice & Maria Della Peruta & Vincenzo Maggioni, 2013. "The ‘Right’ Knowledge and Spin-off Processes: an Empirical Analysis on Knowledge Transfer," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(3), pages 304-318, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Technology; Competitiveness; Intellectual property rights protection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:3:y:2012:i:3:p:280-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .