Impact of Subjective Well-Being on Success of Technological Knowledge Creation among Independent Inventors in Developing Countries: A First Look at Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Astebro, 1998. "Basic statistics on the success rate and profits for independent inventors," Post-Print hal-00480042, HAL.
- Magee, Gary B., 2005.
"Rethinking invention: cognition and the economics of technological creativity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 29-48, May.
- Gary B. Magee, 2002. "Rethinking Invention: Cognition and the Economics of Technological Creativity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 861, The University of Melbourne.
- Meyer, M., 2005. "Independent inventors and public support measures: insights from 33 case studies in Finland," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-123, June.
- Devrim Göktepe & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2008. "What do Scientists Want: Money or Fame?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- James Horley & J. Lavery, 1995. "Subjective well-being and age," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 275-282, February.
- Daniel Kahneman & Alan B. Krueger, 2006. "Developments in the Measurement of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- repec:rtv:ceiswp:251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew M. Parker & Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Baruch Fischhoff, 2007. "Maximizers versus satisficers: Decision-making styles, competence, and outcomes," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 2, pages 342-350, December.
- Suleiman “Sul” Kassicieh, 2010. "The Knowledge Economy and Entrepreneurial Activities in Technology-Based Economic Development," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(1), pages 24-47, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSubjective well-being; Knowledge economy; Subjective success; Independent inventors; Positive psychology; Sri Lanka;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:2:y:2011:i:3:p:432-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .