Information About Information: Public Investments in Information Retrieval Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Link, Albert N. & Rowe, Brent R. & Wood, Dallas W., 2011. "Information about Information: Public Investments in Information Retrieval Research," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Tassey, 2005. "Underinvestment in Public Good Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 89-113, January.
- Elias G. Carayannis & Aris Kaloudis & åge Mariussen, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation retrieval; Public goods; Knowledge production function;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:2:y:2011:i:2:p:192-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .