Information about Information: Public Investments in Information Retrieval Research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Albert Link & Brent Rowe & Dallas Wood, 2011. "Information About Information: Public Investments in Information Retrieval Research," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 2(2), pages 192-200, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Tassey, 2005. "Underinvestment in Public Good Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 89-113, January.
- Elias G. Carayannis & Aris Kaloudis & åge Mariussen, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation retrieval; public goods; knowledge production function;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2011-04-30 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:uncgec:2011_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Link). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edncgus.html .