E-Sri Lanka as a Deliberate and Emergent Strategy Process
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.picmet.org/main/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13132|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2002. "Information and Communication Technologies : A World Bank Group Strategy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15243, July.
- Ernest J. Wilson III, 2004. "The Information Revolution and Developing Countries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232308.
- Pérez, Carlota, 2001. "Technological change and opportunities for development as a moving target," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), pages -, December.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003. "Innovative East Asia : The Future of Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15158, July.
- Nagy K. Hanna, 2007. "From Envisioning to Designing e-Development : The Experience of Sri Lanka," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6628, July.
- Hanna, N.K., 1991. "The information technology revolution and economic development," World Bank - Discussion Papers 120, World Bank.
- Hanna, N. & Guy, K. & Arnold, E., 1995. "The Diffusion of Information Technology. Experience of Industrial Countries and Lessons for Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 281, World Bank.
- Hanna, N. & Boyson, S. & Gunaratne, S., 1996. "The East Asian Miracle and Information Technology," World Bank - Discussion Papers 326, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:2:y:2011:i:1:p:3-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.