Middle school students’ perceptions of quality of life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shannon Suldo & E. Huebner, 2004. "The Role of Life Satisfaction in the Relationship between Authoritative Parenting Dimensions and Adolescent Problem Behavior," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 165-195, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:11:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12187-016-9442-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Lan Chaplin, 2009. "Please May I Have a Bike? Better Yet, May I Have a Hug? An Examination of Children’s and Adolescents’ Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 541-562, October.
- Lue Fang & Rachel C. F. Sun & Mantak Yuen, 2016. "Acculturation, Economic Stress, Social Relationships and School Satisfaction Among Migrant Children in Urban China," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 507-531, April.
- Xu Jiang & E. Huebner & James Siddall, 2013. "A Short-Term Longitudinal Study of Differential Sources of School-Related Social Support and Adolescents’ School Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 1073-1086, December.
- Tony Beatton & Paul Frijters, 2012. "Unhappy Young Australians: a domain approach to explain life satisfaction change in children," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 289, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Lili Tian & Dushen Wang & E. Huebner, 2015. "Development and Validation of the Brief Adolescents’ Subjective Well-Being in School Scale (BASWBSS)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 615-634, January.
- Carla Zappulla & Ugo Pace & Valentina Cascio & Giovanni Guzzo & E. Huebner, 2014. "Factor Structure and Convergent Validity of the Long and Abbreviated Versions of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale in an Italian Sample," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 57-69, August.
- van de Wetering, E.J. & van Exel, N.J.A. & Brouwer, W.B.F., 2010. "Piecing the jigsaw puzzle of adolescent happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 923-935, December.
More about this item
Keywordsadolescents; demographics; perceived quality of life;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:6:y:2005:i:1:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.