What Influences Subjective Well-Being in Russia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Headey & Ruut Veenhoven & Alex Wearing, 1991. "Top-down versus bottom-up theories of subjective well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 81-100, February.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Willem Saris, 2001. "The Relationship between Income and Satisfaction: The Effect of Measurement Error and Suppressor Variables," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 117-136, February.
- J.J. Ehrhardt & W.E. Saris & R. Veenhoven, 2000. "Stability of Life-satisfaction over Time," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 177-205, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selezneva, Ekaterina, 2011.
"Surveying transitional experience and subjective well-being: Income, work, family,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-157, June.
- Ekaterina Selezneva, 2010. "Surveying transitional experience and subjective well-being : Income, work, family," Working Papers 279, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2009. "Lost in transition: Life satisfaction on the road to capitalism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 130-145, August.
- Nicolas Loewe & Mehdi Bagherzadeh & Luis Araya-Castillo & Claudio Thieme & Joan Batista-Foguet, 2014. "Life Domain Satisfactions as Predictors of Overall Life Satisfaction Among Workers: Evidence from Chile," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 71-86, August.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2004. "Landing on all fours? Communist elites in post-Soviet Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 700-719, December.
- Mònica González & Germà Coenders & Marc Saez & Ferran Casas, 2010. "Non-linearity, Complexity and Limited Measurement in the Relationship Between Satisfaction with Specific Life Domains and Satisfaction with Life as a Whole," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 335-352, June.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Plagnol, Anke C., 2008.
"Life satisfaction and economic conditions in East and West Germany pre- and post-unification,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 433-444, December.
- Richard A. Easterlin & Anke C. Zimmermann, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Economic Conditions in East and West Germany Pre- and Post-Unification," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 95, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrea E. Abele & Tamara Hagmaier & Daniel Spurk, 2016. "Does Career Success Make You Happy? The Mediating Role of Multiple Subjective Success Evaluations," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1615-1633, August.
- Richard Easterlin, 2002. "Is Reported Happiness Five Years Ago Comparable to Present Happiness? A Cautionary Note," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 193-198, June.
More about this item
Keywordswell-being; causal model; domain satisfaction; Russia; top down-bottom up;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:2:y:2001:i:2:p:137-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.