University Students’ Subjective Well-being: The Role of Autonomy Support from Parents, Friends, and the Romantic Partner
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melikşah Demir & Metin Özdemir, 2010. "Friendship, Need Satisfaction and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 243-259, April.
- Carol Nickerson & Ed Diener & Norbert Schwarz, 2011. "Positive Affect and College Success," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 717-746, August.
- Richard M. Ryan & Veronika Huta & Edward Deci, 2008. "Living well: a self-determination theory perspective on eudaimonia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 139-170, January.
- Ryan Howell & David Chenot & Graham Hill & Colleen Howell, 2011. "Momentary Happiness: The Role of Psychological Need Satisfaction," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Michael Eid & Ed Diener, 2004. "Global Judgments of Subjective Well-Being: Situational Variability and Long-Term Stability," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 245-277, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- İlhan Yalçın & Asude Malkoç, 2015. "The Relationship Between Meaning in Life and Subjective Well-Being: Forgiveness and Hope as Mediators," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 915-929, August.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity students; Subjective well-being; Autonomy support; Parents; Friends; Romantic partner;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:14:y:2013:i:3:p:893-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .