The Purpose in Life Test-Short Form: Development and Psychometric Support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jessica Morgan & Tom Farsides, 2009. "Measuring Meaning in Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 197-214, April.
- Michael Steger & Todd Kashdan, 2007. "Stability and specificity of meaning in life and life satisfaction over one year," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 161-179, June.
- Stefan Schulenberg & Amanda Melton, 2010. "A Confirmatory Factor-Analytic Evaluation of the Purpose in Life Test: Preliminary Psychometric Support for a Replicable Two-Factor Model," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 95-111, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Schulenberg & Brandy Baczwaski & Erin Buchanan, 2014. "Measuring Search for Meaning: A Factor-Analytic Evaluation of the Seeking of Noetic Goals Test (SONG)," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 693-715, June.
- Zuzanna Siwek & Anna Oleszkowicz & Aleksandra Słowińska, 2017. "Values Realized in Personal Strivings and Motivation, and Meaning in Life in Polish University Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 549-573, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLogotherapy; Meaning; Confirmatory factor analysis; Purpose in Life test; Short form;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:5:p:861-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.