Measuring the Happiness of Large-Scale Written Expression: Songs, Blogs, and Presidents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- César Martinelli & Susan Wendy Parker, 2009.
"Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 886-908, June.
- César Martinelli & Susan W. Parker, 2006. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000120, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cesar Martinelli & Susan W Parker, 2007. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000191, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cesar Martinelli & Susan W. Parker, 2006. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Working Papers 0602, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-484, July.
- Tamlin Christensen & Lisa Barrett & Eliza Bliss-Moreau & Kirsten Lebo & Cynthia Kaschub, 2003. "A Practical Guide to Experience-Sampling Procedures," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 53-78, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Skyscrapers and Happiness: An International Comparison (Part I)
by Jason Barr in Building the skyline on 2017-12-11 00:22:05
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hills, Thomas & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2015.
"Historical Analysis of National Subjective Wellbeing Using Millions of Digitized Books,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Hills & Eugenio Proto & Daniel Sgroi, 2016. "Historical Analysis of National Subjective Wellbeing Using Millions of Digitized Books," CESifo Working Paper Series 5906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hills, Thomas & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2015. "Historical Analysis of National Subjective Wellbeing using Millions of Digitized Books," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 236, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:493:y:2018:i:c:p:47-53 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; Hedonometer; Measurement; Emotion; Written expression; Remote sensing; Blogs; Song lyrics; State of the Union addresses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:441-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.