A Note on Maximizing the Agreement Between Partitions: A Stepwise Optimal Algorithm and Some Properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2008. "A Binary Integer Program to Maximize the Agreement Between Partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(2), pages 185-193, November.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Douglas Steinley & Michael J. Brusco, 2007. "Initializing K-means Batch Clustering: A Critical Evaluation of Several Techniques," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 24(1), pages 99-121, June.
- H. Messatfa, 1992. "An algorithm to maximize the agreement between partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Michael Brusco & J. Cradit, 2001. "A variable-selection heuristic for K-means clustering," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 249-270, June.
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
- Glenn Milligan & Richard Cheng, 1996. "Measuring the influence of individual data points in a cluster analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(2), pages 315-335, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santi, Éverton & Aloise, Daniel & Blanchard, Simon J., 2016. "A model for clustering data from heterogeneous dissimilarities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 659-672.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:32:y:2015:i:1:p:114-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.