A Binary Integer Program to Maximize the Agreement Between Partitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Evaluating the conformity of sociometric measurements," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 31-41, March.
- H. Messatfa, 1992. "An algorithm to maximize the agreement between partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Leo Katz & James Powell, 1953. "A proposed index of the conformity of one sociometric measurement to another," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(3), pages 249-256, September.
- Ahmed N. Albatineh & Magdalena Niewiadomska-Bugaj & Daniel Mihalko, 2006. "On Similarity Indices and Correction for Chance Agreement," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 23(2), pages 301-313, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabella Morlini & Sergio Zani, 2012. "Dissimilarity and similarity measures for comparing dendrograms and their applications," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(2), pages 85-105, July.
- Douglas Steinley & Gretchen Hendrickson & Michael Brusco, 2015. "A Note on Maximizing the Agreement Between Partitions: A Stepwise Optimal Algorithm and Some Properties," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(1), pages 114-126, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPartition agreement; Contingency table; Binary integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:185-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .