EU emissions trading and transaction costs for small and medium sized companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf J. Langhammer & Matthias Lücke, 1999.
"WTO Accession Issues,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6), pages 837-873, August.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias, 1999. "WTO accession issues," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2315, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias, 1999. "WTO accession issues," Kiel Working Papers 905, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vladimir Gligorov & Mary Kaldor & Loukas Tsoukalis, 1999. "Balkan Reconstruction and European Integration," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jean-Christophe Maur & Patrick Messerlin, 2001. "Which Free Trade Agreement in South Eastern Europe?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8368, Sciences Po.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Betz, Regina, 2006. "Emissions trading to combat climate change: The impact of scheme design on transaction costs," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174096, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pope, Jeff & Owen, Anthony D., 2009. "Emission trading schemes: potential revenue effects, compliance costs and overall tax policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4595-4603, November.
- Barbara Buchner & Carlo Carraro & A. Denny Ellerman, 2006.
"The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles,"
0615, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Barbara K. Buchner & Carlo Carraro & A. Denny Ellerman, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," Working Papers 2006.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner & Denny Ellerman, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," Working Papers 2006_47, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Ellerman, A Denny, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances. Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helene Naegele, 2015. "Offset Credits in the EU ETS: A Quantile Estimation of Firm-Level Transaction Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1513, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Heindl, Peter, 2015.
"The impact of administrative transaction costs in the EU emissions trading system,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kummer, Michael & Slivko, Olga & Zhang, Michael, 2017. "Economic downturn and volunteering: Do economic crises affect content generation on Wikipedia?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-078 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mundaca, Luis & Mansoz, Mathilde & Neij, Lena & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2013. "Transaction costs of low-carbon technologies and policies : the diverging literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6565, The World Bank.
- Clasing, Martin, 2006. "CO2-Emissionshandel - Auswirkungen auf die deutsche Energiewirtschaft," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2006,2, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Sanderson, Todd & Ancev, Tihomir & Betz, Regina, 2008. "Optimal Coverage of Installations in a Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS)," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6047, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:aare05:139304 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:17:y:2017:i:3:p:314-329 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:39:y:2004:i:3:p:121-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .