Trends in social inequality in overweight and obesity among adolescents in Denmark 1998–2018
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Candace & Molcho, Michal & Boyce, William & Holstein, Bjørn & Torsheim, Torbjørn & Richter, Matthias, 2008. "Researching health inequalities in adolescents: The development of the Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children (HBSC) Family Affluence Scale," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1429-1436, March.
- Chris Roberts & J. Freeman & O. Samdal & C. Schnohr & M. Looze & S. Nic Gabhainn & R. Iannotti & M. Rasmussen, 2009. "The Health Behaviour in School-aged Children (HBSC) study: methodological developments and current tensions," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 54(2), pages 140-150, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nielsen, Line & Koushede, Vibeke & Vinther-Larsen, Mathilde & Bendtsen, Pernille & Ersbøll, Annette Kjær & Due, Pernille & Holstein, Bjørn E., 2015. "Does school social capital modify socioeconomic inequality in mental health? A multi-level analysis in Danish schools," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 35-43.
- Gabriel Fernandez de Grado & Virginie Ehlinger & Emmanuelle Godeau & Catherine Arnaud & Cathy Nabet & Nadia Benkirane-Jessel & Anne-Marie Musset & Damien Offner, 2021. "Changes in tooth brushing frequency and its associated factors from 2006 to 2014 among French adolescents: Results from three repeated cross sectional HBSC studies," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(3), pages 1-12, March.
- Ferran Marsa-Sambola & Janine Muldoon & Joanne Williams & Alistair Lawrence & Melanie Connor & Candace Currie, 2016. "The Short Attachment to Pets Scale (SAPS) for Children and Young People: Development, Psychometric Qualities and Demographic and Health Associations," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 9(1), pages 111-131, March.
- Graham F. Moore & Rebecca Cox & Rhiannon E. Evans & Britt Hallingberg & Jemma Hawkins & Hannah J. Littlecott & Sara J. Long & Simon Murphy, 2018. "School, Peer and Family Relationships and Adolescent Substance Use, Subjective Wellbeing and Mental Health Symptoms in Wales: a Cross Sectional Study," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 11(6), pages 1951-1965, December.
- Susana Gaspar & Marta Reis & Daniel Sampaio & Diogo Guerreiro & Margarida Gaspar Matos, 2019. "Non-suicidal Self-Injuries and Adolescents High Risk Behaviours: Highlights from the Portuguese HBSC Study," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 12(6), pages 2137-2149, December.
- Biljana Kilibarda & Jelena Gudelj Rakic & Sonja Mitov Scekic & Srmena Krstev, 2020. "Smoking as a weight control strategy of Serbian adolescents," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 65(8), pages 1319-1329, November.
- Aarestrup, Anne Kristine & Jørgensen, Thea Suldrup & Due, Pernille & Krølner, Rikke, 2014. "A six-step protocol to systematic process evaluation of multicomponent cluster-randomised health promoting interventions illustrated by the Boost study," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 58-71.
- Kern, Matthias Robert & Heinz, Andreas & Stevens, Gonneke W.J.M. & Walsh, Sophie D. & Willems, Helmut, 2020. "“What's a normal weight?” – Origin and receiving country influences on weight-status assessment among 1.5 and 2nd generation immigrant adolescents in Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 264(C).
- Kim Dalziel & Max Catchpool & Borja García-Lorenzo & Inigo Gorostiza & Richard Norman & Oliver Rivero-Arias, 2020. "Feasibility, Validity and Differences in Adolescent and Adult EQ-5D-Y Health State Valuation in Australia and Spain: An Application of Best–Worst Scaling," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 499-513, May.
- Corominas, Mari & González-Carrasco, Mònica & Casas, Ferran, 2021. "Analyzing factors for an optimum play environment through children’s subjective well-being indicators," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 122(C).
- Timo-Kolja Pförtner & Bart Clercq & Michela Lenzi & Alessio Vieno & Katharina Rathmann & Irene Moor & Anne Hublet & Michal Molcho & Anton Kunst & Matthias Richter, 2015. "Does the association between different dimension of social capital and adolescent smoking vary by socioeconomic status? a pooled cross-national analysis," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(8), pages 901-910, December.
- Elgar, Frank J. & De Clercq, Bart & Schnohr, Christina W. & Bird, Phillippa & Pickett, Kate E. & Torsheim, Torbjørn & Hofmann, Felix & Currie, Candace, 2013. "Absolute and relative family affluence and psychosomatic symptoms in adolescents," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 25-31.
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Irene Moor & William Pickett & Emilia Toczydlowska & Gonneke Stevens & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Family Affluence and Inequality in Adolescent Health and Life Satisfaction: Evidence from the HBSC study 2002-2014," Papers inwopa836, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Luis Rajmil & Noemí Robles & Dolors Rodriguez-Arjona & Marta Azuara & Francisco Codina & Hein Raat & Ulrike Ravens-Sieberer, 2014. "Comparison of the Web-Based and Digital Questionnaires of the Spanish and Catalan Versions of the KIDSCREEN-52," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Lucia Bosakova & Peter Kolarcik & Daniela Bobakova & Martina Sulcova & Jitse P. Dijk & Sijmen A. Reijneveld & Andrea Madarasova Geckova, 2016. "Test–retest reliability of the scale of participation in organized activities among adolescents in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 61(3), pages 329-336, April.
- De Clercq, B. & Vyncke, V. & Hublet, A. & Elgar, F.J. & Ravens-Sieberer, U. & Currie, C. & Hooghe, M. & Ieven, A. & Maes, L., 2012. "Social capital and social inequality in adolescents’ health in 601 Flemish communities: A multilevel analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 202-210.
- Vander Ploeg, Kerry A. & Maximova, Katerina & McGavock, Jonathan & Davis, Wendy & Veugelers, Paul, 2014. "Do school-based physical activity interventions increase or reduce inequalities in health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 80-87.
- Reiss, Franziska, 2013. "Socioeconomic inequalities and mental health problems in children and adolescents: A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 24-31.
- Lorena Charrier & Paola Berchialla & Paola Dalmasso & Alberto Borraccino & Patrizia Lemma & Franco Cavallo, 2019. "Cigarette Smoking and Multiple Health Risk Behaviors: A Latent Class Regression Model to Identify a Profile of Young Adolescents," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 39(8), pages 1771-1782, August.
- Moreno-Maldonado, C. & Jiménez-Iglesias, A. & Camacho, I. & Rivera, F. & Moreno, C. & Matos, M.G., 2020. "Factors associated with life satisfaction of adolescents living with employed and unemployed parents in Spain and Portugal: A person focused approach," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
More about this item
KeywordsAdolescents; HBSC; Obesity; Overweight; Social inequality; Socioeconomic status; Trend study;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:65:y:2020:i:5:d:10.1007_s00038-020-01342-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.