Differences in individual empowerment outcomes of socially disadvantaged women: effects of mode of participation and structural changes in a physical activity promotion program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 1994. "Market, Institutionalist View of the," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, chapter 98 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cheung, Ying-Wong & He, Jia & Ng, Lilian, 1995. "Pacific-Basin stock markets and real activity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 143-143, May.
- ., 1994. "Methodocogical Individualism," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, chapter 102 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Unknown, 1994. "Newsletter Fall 1994," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt40h1p7qq, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- ., 1994. "Etzioni, Amital Werner," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, chapter 38 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen’s development; Social inequalities; Immigration; Integration; Health promotion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:56:y:2011:i:5:p:465-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.