Pacific-Basin stock markets and real activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung, 2000. "Hong Kong Output Dynamics: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 112000, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Aristeidis G. Samitas & Dimitris F. Kenourgios, 2007.
"Macroeconomic factors' influence on 'new' European countries' stock returns: the case of four transition economies,"
International Journal of Financial Services Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 34-49.
- Aristeidis Samitas & Dimitris Kenourgios, 2005. "Macroeconomic factors’ influence on “new” European countries stock returns: the case of four transition economies," Finance 0512022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Fujii, Eiji, 2003.
"China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: A quantitative assessment of real and financial integration,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 281-303.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2003. "China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: A Quantitative Assessment of Real and Financial Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 851, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie David & Fujii, Eiji, 2003. "China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: A Quantitative Assessment of Real and Financial Integration," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt13d9m8jv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2003. "China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: A Quantitative Assessment of Real and Financial Integration," Working Papers 152003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie & Fujii, Eiji, 2003. "China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: A Quantitative Assessment of Real and Financial Integration," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt01g0h0q2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie & Fujii, Eiji, 2003. "China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan: A Quantitative Assessment of Real and Financial Integration," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt01g0h0q2, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Kent Hargis & William F. Maloney, 1997. "Emerging Equity Markets: Are They For Real?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(2), pages 243-262, June.
- Ulrike Röger & Alfred Rütten & Annika Frahsa & Karim Abu-Omar & Antony Morgan, 2011. "Differences in individual empowerment outcomes of socially disadvantaged women: effects of mode of participation and structural changes in a physical activity promotion program," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(5), pages 465-473, October.
- Fangxiong Gong & Roberto Mariano, 1997. "Stock Market Returns and Economic Fundamentals in an Emerging Market: The Case of Korea," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 4(2), pages 147-169, May.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1998. "International evidence on the stock market and aggregate economic activity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 281-296, September.
- Chan, K. & Karolyi, G. A. & Rhee, S. G., 2002. "A retrospective evaluation of the Pacific-Basin Finance Journal: 1993-2002," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 497-516, November.
- Jon Wongswan, 2006.
"Transmission of Information across International Equity Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1157-1189.
- Jon Wongswan, 2003. "Transmission of information across international equity markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 759, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kim, Myeong Hyeon & Sun, Lingxia, 2017. "Dynamic conditional correlations between Chinese sector returns and the S&P 500 index: An interpretation based on investment shocks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 309-325.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:2:y:1994:i:2-3:p:349-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.