Health economic evaluations comparing faecal microbiota transplantation with antibiotics for treatment of recurrent Clostridioides difficile infection: a systematic review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lauren Lapointe-Shaw & Kim L Tran & Peter C Coyte & Rebecca L Hancock-Howard & Jeff Powis & Susan M Poutanen & Susy Hota, 2016. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Six Strategies to Treat Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Alessandro Liberati & Douglas G Altman & Jennifer Tetzlaff & Cynthia Mulrow & Peter C Gøtzsche & John P A Ioannidis & Mike Clarke & P J Devereaux & Jos Kleijnen & David Moher, 2009. "The PRISMA Statement for Reporting Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses of Studies That Evaluate Health Care Interventions: Explanation and Elaboration," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-28, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 8th March 2021
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2021-03-08 12:00:01
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alessandro Concari & Gerjo Kok & Pim Martens, 2020. "A Systematic Literature Review of Concepts and Factors Related to Pro-Environmental Consumer Behaviour in Relation to Waste Management Through an Interdisciplinary Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-50, May.
- Jorge Arias-de la Torre & Elisa Puigdomenech & Jose M Valderas & Jonathan P Evans & Vicente Martín & Antonio J Molina & Nuria Rodríguez & Mireia Espallargues, 2019. "Availability of specific tools to assess patient reported outcomes in hip arthroplasty in Spain. Identifying the best candidates to incorporate in an arthroplasty register. A systematic review and sta," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(4), pages 1-13, April.
- Stephanie Kovacs & Stephen E Hawes & Stephen N Maley & Emily Mosites & Ling Wong & Andy Stergachis, 2014. "Technologies for Detecting Falsified and Substandard Drugs in Low and Middle-Income Countries," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(3), pages 1-11, March.
- Hyun Woo Lee & Jung Kyu Lee & Eunyoung Kim & Jae-Joon Yim & Chang-Hoon Lee, 2016. "The Effectiveness and Safety of Fluoroquinolone-Containing Regimen as a First-Line Treatment for Drug-Sensitive Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Eric P F Chow & Joseph D Tucker & Frank Y Wong & Eric J Nehl & Yanjie Wang & Xun Zhuang & Lei Zhang, 2014. "Disparities and Risks of Sexually Transmissible Infections among Men Who Have Sex with Men in China: A Meta-Analysis and Data Synthesis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(2), pages 1-13, February.
- Zhenjie Wu & Yunjiu Cheng & Lynn Htet Htet Aung & Bixun Li, 2013. "Association between Adiponectin Concentrations and Cardiovascular Disease in Diabetic Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(11), pages 1-6, November.
- Frank Peinemann & Ulrich Grouven & Nicolaus Kröger & Carmen Bartel & Max H Pittler & Stefan Lange, 2011. "First-Line Matched Related Donor Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Compared to Immunosuppressive Therapy in Acquired Severe Aplastic Anemia," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Panagiotis Kiekkas & Nikolaos Stefanopoulos & Nick Bakalis & Antonios Kefaliakos & Menelaos Karanikolas, 2016. "Agreement of infrared temporal artery thermometry with other thermometry methods in adults: systematic review," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(7-8), pages 894-905, April.
- Alptekin, Huzeyfe & Freire, Danilo & Mignozzetti, Umberto Guarnier & Roman, Catarina, 2020. "The Effect of Legislature Size on Public Spending: A Meta-Analysis," SocArXiv xf7wp, Center for Open Science.
- Anna Davies & Kasha P Singh & Zara Shubber & Philipp duCros & Edward J Mills & Graham Cooke & Nathan Ford, 2013. "Treatment Outcomes of Treatment-Naïve Hepatitis C Patients Co-Infected with HIV: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Observational Cohorts," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(2), pages 1-10, February.
- Daniel Falla & Sergio Sánchez & José A. Casas, 2021. "What Do We Know about Bullying in Schoolchildren with Disabilities? A Systematic Review of Recent Work," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Ferrán Catalá-López & Adolfo Alonso-Arroyo & Matthew J Page & Brian Hutton & Rafael Tabarés-Seisdedos & Rafael Aleixandre-Benavent, 2018. "Mapping of global scientific research in comorbidity and multimorbidity: A cross-sectional analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Justin W L Keogh & Alistair Cox & Sarah Anderson & Bernard Liew & Alicia Olsen & Ben Schram & James Furness, 2019. "Reliability and validity of clinically accessible smartphone applications to measure joint range of motion: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-24, May.
- Andres Larco & Paul Peñafiel & Cesar Yanez & Sergio Luján-Mora, 2021. "Thinking about Inclusion: Designing a Digital App Catalog for People with Motor Disability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(19), pages 1-24, October.
- Tobias Elze, 2010. "Misspecifications of Stimulus Presentation Durations in Experimental Psychology: A Systematic Review of the Psychophysics Literature," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 5(9), pages 1-7, September.
- Marta Trapero-Bertran & Beatriz Rodríguez-Martín & Julio López-Bastida, 2019. "What attributes should be included in a discrete choice experiment related to health technologies? A systematic literature review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Xin Wang & Zheng Xu & Chang-Hong Miao, 2014. "Current Clinical Evidence on the Effect of General Anesthesia on Neurodevelopment in Children: An Updated Systematic Review with Meta-Regression," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Adriana Rojas-Villarraga & July-Vianneth Torres-Gonzalez & Ángela-María Ruiz-Sternberg, 2014. "Safety of Hormonal Replacement Therapy and Oral Contraceptives in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(8), pages 1-11, August.
- Linying Peng & Liwei Xu & Wen Ouyang, 2013. "Role of Peripheral Inflammatory Markers in Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction (POCD): A Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(11), pages 1-1, November.
- Mojtaba Vaismoradi & Flores Vizcaya-Moreno & Sue Jordan & Ingjerd Gåre Kymre & Mari Kangasniemi, 2020. "Disclosing and Reporting Practice Errors by Nurses in Residential Long-Term Care Settings: A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-14, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSystematic review; Economic evaluation; Fecal microbiota transplantation; Faecal microbiota transplantation; Anti-bacterial agents; Decision making; Clinical decision-making;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:hecrev:v:11:y:2021:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-021-00301-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.