The Interaction of Foreign Direct Investment with Electronic Commerce in Less Developed Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12143|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Piatkowski, Marcin, 2002. "The 'New Economy' and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gholami, Roghieh & Lee, Sang-Yong Tom & Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "The Causal Relationship between ICT and FDI," Working Paper Series RP2005/26, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moran, Theodore H., 2000. "The product cycle model of foreign direct investment and developing country welfare," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 297-311.
- Rebecca Watson & Michael D. Myers, 2001. "IT Industry Success in Small Countries: The Cases of Finland and New Zealand," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 9(2), pages 4-14, April.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-67, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:39:y:2010:i:2:p:127-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.