What is the Comparative Advantage of the Service Learning Pedagogy? Insights from Development Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://socialeconomics.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/12143|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexander C. Dow & Sheila C. Dow, 2005. "The application of development economics: general principles and context specificity," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 1129-1143, November.
- Robert Garnett, 2006. "Paradigms and pluralism in heterodox economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 521-546.
- Dow, Sheila C., 2000. "Prospects for the Progress of Heterodox Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 157-170, June.
- Hayami, The late Yujiro & Godo, Yoshihisa, 2005. "Development Economics: From the Poverty to the Wealth of Nations," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199272716, December.
- Sheila Dow, 2004. "Structured pluralism," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 275-290.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:263-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.