Pseudo linear pricing rule for utility indifference valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vicky Henderson & Gechun Liang, 2014. "Pseudo Linear Pricing Rule for Utility Indifference Valuation," Papers 1403.7830, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Amélie Morlais, 2009. "Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and applications to the utility maximization problem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 121-150, January.
- Becherer, Dirk, 2003. "Rational hedging and valuation of integrated risks under constant absolute risk aversion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Briand, Philippe & Elie, Romuald, 2013. "A simple constructive approach to quadratic BSDEs with or without delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 2921-2939.
- Vicky Henderson, 2002. "Valuation Of Claims On Nontraded Assets Using Utility Maximization," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 351-373.
- Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Matthias Muller, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets," Papers math/0508448, arXiv.org.
- Ankirchner, Stefan & Imkeller, Peter & Popier, Alexandre, 2009. "On measure solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2744-2772, September.
- Marek Musiela & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2004. "An example of indifference prices under exponential preferences," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 229-239, May.
- Tevzadze, Revaz, 2008. "Solvability of backward stochastic differential equations with quadratic growth," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 503-515, March.
- Michael Mania & Martin Schweizer, 2005. "Dynamic exponential utility indifference valuation," Papers math/0508489, arXiv.org.
- Tehranchi, Michael, 2004. "Explicit solutions of some utility maximization problems in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 109-125, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gechun Liang & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2015. "Representation of homothetic forward performance processes in stochastic factor models via ergodic and infinite horizon BSDE," Papers 1511.04863, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Ying Hu & Gechun Liang & Shanjian Tang, 2017. "Exponential utility maximization and indifference valuation with unbounded payoffs," Papers 1707.00199, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Monique Jeanblanc & Thibaut Mastrolia & Dylan Possamaï & Anthony Réveillac, 2015. "Utility Maximization With Random Horizon: A Bsde Approach," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07), pages 1-43, November.
- Wing Fung Chong & Ying Hu & Gechun Liang & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2016. "An ergodic BSDE approach to forward entropic risk measures: representation and large-maturity behavior," Papers 1607.02289, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsUtility indifference pricing; Quadratic BSDE; Functional differential equation; FBSDE; 91G40; 91G80; 60H30; G11; G13;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:18:y:2014:i:3:p:593-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .