Pseudo linear pricing rule for utility indifference valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vicky Henderson & Gechun Liang, 2014. "Pseudo Linear Pricing Rule for Utility Indifference Valuation," Papers 1403.7830, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Amélie Morlais, 2009. "Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and applications to the utility maximization problem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 121-150, January.
- Becherer, Dirk, 2003. "Rational hedging and valuation of integrated risks under constant absolute risk aversion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Briand, Philippe & Elie, Romuald, 2013. "A simple constructive approach to quadratic BSDEs with or without delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 2921-2939.
- Vicky Henderson, 2002. "Valuation Of Claims On Nontraded Assets Using Utility Maximization," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 351-373.
- Ankirchner, Stefan & Imkeller, Peter & Popier, Alexandre, 2009. "On measure solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2744-2772, September.
- Marek Musiela & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2004. "An example of indifference prices under exponential preferences," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 229-239, May.
- Tevzadze, Revaz, 2008. "Solvability of backward stochastic differential equations with quadratic growth," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 503-515, March.
- Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Matthias Muller, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets," Papers math/0508448, arXiv.org.
- Michael Mania & Martin Schweizer, 2005. "Dynamic exponential utility indifference valuation," Papers math/0508489, arXiv.org.
- Tehranchi, Michael, 2004. "Explicit solutions of some utility maximization problems in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 109-125, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gechun Liang & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2015. "Representation of homothetic forward performance processes in stochastic factor models via ergodic and infinite horizon BSDE," Papers 1511.04863, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Ying Hu & Gechun Liang & Shanjian Tang, 2017. "Exponential utility maximization and indifference valuation with unbounded payoffs," Papers 1707.00199, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Monique Jeanblanc & Thibaut Mastrolia & Dylan Possamaï & Anthony Réveillac, 2015. "Utility Maximization With Random Horizon: A Bsde Approach," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07), pages 1-43, November.
- Wing Fung Chong & Ying Hu & Gechun Liang & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2016. "An ergodic BSDE approach to forward entropic risk measures: representation and large-maturity behavior," Papers 1607.02289, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsUtility indifference pricing; Quadratic BSDE; Functional differential equation; FBSDE; 91G40; 91G80; 60H30; G11; G13;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:18:y:2014:i:3:p:593-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.