Some results on general quadratic reflected BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Yao, Song, 2012.
"Quadratic reflected BSDEs with unbounded obstacles,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1155-1203.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2010. "Quadratic Reflected BSDEs with Unbounded Obstacles," Papers 1005.3565, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Xu, Mingyu, 2008. "Backward stochastic differential equations with reflection and weak assumptions on the coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(6), pages 968-980, June.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Marie-Amélie Morlais, 2009. "Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and applications to the utility maximization problem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 121-150, January.
- Briand, Ph. & Delyon, B. & Hu, Y. & Pardoux, E. & Stoica, L., 2003. "Lp solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 109-129, November.
- Briand, Philippe & Confortola, Fulvia, 2008. "BSDEs with stochastic Lipschitz condition and quadratic PDEs in Hilbert spaces," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(5), pages 818-838, May.
- Tevzadze, Revaz, 2008. "Solvability of backward stochastic differential equations with quadratic growth," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 503-515, March.
- Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Matthias Muller, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets," Papers math/0508448, arXiv.org.
- Briand, Philippe & Elie, Romuald, 2013. "A simple constructive approach to quadratic BSDEs with or without delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 2921-2939.
More about this item
KeywordsReflected BSDEs; Quadratic growth; BMO; Continuous-martingale setting; Perturbations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:124:y:2014:i:3:p:1275-1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.