Some results on general quadratic reflected BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Marie-Amélie Morlais, 2009. "Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and applications to the utility maximization problem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 121-150, January.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Yao, Song, 2012.
"Quadratic reflected BSDEs with unbounded obstacles,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1155-1203.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2010. "Quadratic Reflected BSDEs with Unbounded Obstacles," Papers 1005.3565, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Briand, Philippe & Confortola, Fulvia, 2008. "BSDEs with stochastic Lipschitz condition and quadratic PDEs in Hilbert spaces," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(5), pages 818-838, May.
- Briand, Philippe & Elie, Romuald, 2013. "A simple constructive approach to quadratic BSDEs with or without delay," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 2921-2939.
- Xu, Mingyu, 2008. "Backward stochastic differential equations with reflection and weak assumptions on the coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(6), pages 968-980, June.
- Briand, Ph. & Delyon, B. & Hu, Y. & Pardoux, E. & Stoica, L., 2003. "Lp solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 109-129, November.
- Tevzadze, Revaz, 2008. "Solvability of backward stochastic differential equations with quadratic growth," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 503-515, March.
- Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Matthias Muller, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets," Papers math/0508448, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsReflected BSDEs; Quadratic growth; BMO; Continuous-martingale setting; Perturbations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:124:y:2014:i:3:p:1275-1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .