Yield curve shapes and the asymptotic short rate distribution in affine one-factor models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Damir Filipovic, 2001. "A general characterization of one factor affine term structure models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 389-412.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maj-Britt Nordfang, 2017. "What Should You Pay to Cap your ARM?—A Note on Capped Adjustable Rate Mortgages," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Keller-Ressel, Martin & Mijatović, Aleksandar, 2012. "On the limit distributions of continuous-state branching processes with immigration," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(6), pages 2329-2345.
- Martin Keller-Ressel, 2008. "Moment Explosions and Long-Term Behavior of Affine Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 0802.1823, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2008.
- Martin Keller-Ressel & Antonis Papapantoleon & Josef Teichmann, 2009. "The affine LIBOR models," Papers 0904.0555, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0333-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matyas Barczy & Mohamed Ben Alaya & Ahmed Kebaier & Gyula Pap, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimator for the growth rate for a jump-type CIR process based on continuous time observations," Papers 1609.05865, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Martin Keller-Ressel, 2017. "Erratum to: `Yield curve shapes and the asymptotic short rate distribution in affine one-factor models'," Papers 1711.00737, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsAffine process; Term structure of interest rates; Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process; Yield curve; 60J25; 91B28; E43; G12;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:12:y:2008:i:2:p:149-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .