Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimator for the growth rate of a stable CIR process based on continuous time observations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipović, Damir & Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Schneider, Paul, 2013.
"Density approximations for multivariate affine jump-diffusion processes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 93-111.
- Damir Filipovi'c & Eberhard Mayerhofer & Paul Schneider, 2011. "Density Approximations for Multivariate Affine Jump-Diffusion Processes," Papers 1104.5326, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Damir FILIPOVIC & Eberhard BERHARD & Paul SCHNEIDER, 2011. "Density Approximations For Multivariate Affine Jump-Diffusion Processes," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-20, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Damir Filipovic, 2001. "A general characterization of one factor affine term structure models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 389-412.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2004. "Time-changed Levy processes and option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 113-141, January.
- Ma, Chunhua & Yang, Xu, 2014. "Small noise fluctuations of the CIR model driven by α-stable noises," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1-11.
- van Zanten, Harry, 2000. "A multivariate central limit theorem for continuous local martingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 229-235, November.
- Yang, Xu, 2017. "Maximum likelihood type estimation for discretely observed CIR model with small α-stable noises," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 18-27.
- Ying Jiao & Chunhua Ma & Simone Scotti, 2017. "Alpha-CIR model with branching processes in sovereign interest rate modeling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 789-813, July.
- Matyas Barczy & Mohamed Ben Alaya & Ahmed Kebaier & Gyula Pap, 2015. "Asymptotic behavior of maximum likelihood estimators for a jump-type Heston model," Papers 1509.08869, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Matyas Barczy & Mohamed Ben Alaya & Ahmed Kebaier & Gyula Pap, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimator for the growth rate for a jump-type CIR process based on continuous time observations," Papers 1609.05865, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Barczy, Mátyás & Ben Alaya, Mohamed & Kebaier, Ahmed & Pap, Gyula, 2018. "Asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimator for the growth rate for a jump-type CIR process based on continuous time observations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 128(4), pages 1135-1164.
- Mesias Alfeus, 2019. "Stochastic Modelling of New Phenomena in Financial Markets," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1-2019, November.
- Steven L. Heston & Alberto G. Rossi, 2017. "A Spanning Series Approach to Options," Review of Asset Pricing Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 2-42.
- Ying Jiao & Chunhua Ma & Simone Scotti & Chao Zhou, 2018. "The Alpha-Heston Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1812.01914, arXiv.org.
- repec:uts:finphd:41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Brignone & Carlo Sgarra, 2020. "Asian options pricing in Hawkes-type jump-diffusion models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 101-119, March.
- M.E. Mancino & S. Scotti & G. Toscano, 2020.
"Is the Variance Swap Rate Affine in the Spot Variance? Evidence from S&P500 Data,"
Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 288-316, July.
- Maria Elvira Mancino & Simone Scotti & Giacomo Toscano, 2020. "Is the variance swap rate affine in the spot variance? Evidence from S&P500 data," Papers 2004.04015, arXiv.org.
- Steven L. Heston & Alberto G. Rossi, 2017. "A Spanning Series Approach to Options," The Review of Asset Pricing Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 2-42.
- Andrey Itkin & Peter Carr, 2010. "Pricing swaps and options on quadratic variation under stochastic time change models—discrete observations case," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 141-176, July.
- Wenli Zhu & Xinfeng Ruan, 2019. "Pricing Swaps on Discrete Realized Higher Moments Under the Lévy Process," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 53(2), pages 507-532, February.
- Long, Hongwei & Ma, Chunhua & Shimizu, Yasutaka, 2017. "Least squares estimators for stochastic differential equations driven by small Lévy noises," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(5), pages 1475-1495.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Chayawat Ornthanalai, 2012. "GARCH Option Valuation: Theory and Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2012-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Damir Filipovi'c & Martin Larsson, 2017. "Polynomial Jump-Diffusion Models," Papers 1711.08043, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Yang, Nian & Chen, Nan & Wan, Xiangwei, 2019. "A new delta expansion for multivariate diffusions via the Itô-Taylor expansion," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 256-288.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Heston, Steven & Jacobs, Kris, 2010. "Option Anomalies and the Pricing Kernel," Working Papers 11-17, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Ioannis Kyriakou & Panos K. Pouliasis & Nikos C. Papapostolou, 2016. "Jumps and stochastic volatility in crude oil prices and advances in average option pricing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1859-1873, December.
- Simi, Wei W. & Wang, Xiaoli, 2013. "Time-changed Lévy jump processes with GARCH model on reverse convertibles," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 206-212.
- Yeap, Claudia & Kwok, Simon S. & Choy, S. T. Boris, 2016. "A Flexible Generalised Hyperbolic Option Pricing Model and its Special Cases," Working Papers 2016-14, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Teneng, Dean, 2013. "NIG-Levy process in asset price modeling: case of Estonian companies," MPRA Paper 47852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman V. Ivanov & Katsunori Ano, 2016. "On exact pricing of FX options in multivariate time-changed Lévy models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 201-216, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2017-11-12 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1711.02140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.