Partner Choice in Sweden Following a Failed Intermarriage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Nora Sánchez Gassen, 2012. "How Similar Are Cohabitation and Marriage? Legal Approaches to Cohabitation across Western Europe," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 38(3), pages 435-467, September.
- Zhenchao Qian, 1997. "Breaking the racial barriers: Variations in interracial marriage between 1980 and 1990," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(2), pages 263-276, May.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2011.
"Interethnic marriage: a choice between ethnic and educational similarities,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1257-1279, October.
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Interethnic Marriage: A Choice between Ethnic and Educational Similarities," IZA Discussion Papers 3448, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barry Chiswick & Christina Houseworth, 2011.
"Ethnic intermarriage among immigrants: human capital and assortative mating,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 149-180, June.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Houseworth, Christina A., 2008. "Ethnic Intermarriage among Immigrants: Human Capital and Assortative Mating," IZA Discussion Papers 3740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Houseworth, Christina A., 2010. "Ethnic Intermarriage among Immigrants: Human Capital and Assortative Mating," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:8, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Vincent Fu, 2001. "Racial intermarriage pairings," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 147-159, May.
- Coviello, Vincenzo & Boggess, May, 2004. "Cumulative incidence estimation in the presence of competing risks," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 1-10.
- Torkild Lyngstad & Marika Jalovaara, 2010. "A review of the antecedents of union dissolution," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 23(10), pages 257-292.
- Vincent Fu, 2010. "Remarriage, Delayed Marriage, and Black/White Intermarriage, 1968–1995," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(5), pages 687-713, October.
- Vincenzo Coviello & May Boggess, 2004. "Cumulative incidence estimation in the presence of competing risks," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 103-112, June.
- Nadja Milewski & Hill Kulu, 2014. "Mixed Marriages in Germany: A High Risk of Divorce for Immigrant-Native Couples," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 89-113, February.
- Jeroen Smits, 2010. "Ethnic Intermarriage and Social Cohesion. What Can We Learn from Yugoslavia?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 417-432, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIntermarriage; Immigrants in Sweden; Repartnering; Remarriage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurpop:v:32:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1007_s10680-016-9377-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.