Cumulative incidence estimation in the presence of competing risks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varga, Júlia, 2016.
"Hova lettek az orvosok?. Az orvosok külföldre vándorlása és pályaelhagyása Magyarországon, 2003-2011
[Where have all the doctors gone?. Migration and attrition of physicians and dentists in Hungary," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-26.
- Shelley Clark & Dana Hamplová, 2013. "Single Motherhood and Child Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Life Course Perspective," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(5), pages 1521-1549, October.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2017.
"Does Reducing Unemployment Benefits During a Recession Reduce Youth Unemployment? Evidence from a 50% Cut in Unemployment Assistance,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2017. "Does Reducing Unemployment Benefits during a Recession Reduce Youth Unemployment? Evidence from a 50% cut in Unemployment Assistance," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n279-17.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Saha, U.R., 2012. "Econometric models of child mortality dynamics in rural Bangladesh," Other publications TiSEM f734b639-9696-480e-96f0-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Diana Hechavarría & Charles Matthews & Paul Reynolds, 2016. "Does start-up financing influence start-up speed? Evidence from the panel study of entrepreneurial dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-167, January.
- Belapatiño, Vanessa & Céspedes, Nikita & Gutierrez, Ana Paola, 2014. "La duración del desempleo en Lima Metropolitana," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 27, pages 67-80.
- repec:dem:demres:v:39:y:2018:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Céspedes, Nikita & Gutiérrez, Ana Paola & Belapatiño, Vanessa, 2013.
"Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad,"
2013-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Nikita Céspedes & Ana Paola Gutiérrez & Vanessa Belapatiño, 2014. "Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad," Working Papers 2014-2, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Ognjen Obućina, 2016. "Partner Choice in Sweden Following a Failed Intermarriage," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(4), pages 511-542, October.
- repec:ags:stataj:243199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saha, U.R. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Bijwaard, G.E., 2012. "Cause-specific Neonatal Deaths : Levels, Trend and Determinants in Rural Bangladesh, 1987-2005," Discussion Paper 2012-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sally R. Hinchliffe & Paul C. Lambert, 2013. "Extending the flexible parametric survival model for competing risks," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 344-355, June.
- repec:ags:stataj:271694 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimiter Philipov & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2007. "Union formation and fertility in Bulgaria and Russia: a life table description of recent trends," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:stataj:231775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marika Jalovaara & Anneli Miettinen, 2013. "Does his paycheck also matter?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(31), pages 881-916, April.
- Dimiter Philipov & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2008. "Union formation and fertility in Bulgaria and Russia: A life table description of recent trends," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(62), pages 2057-2114, December.
- Michael J. Crowther & Paul C. Lambert, 2012. "Simulating complex survival data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 674-687, December.
- Cornelia Mureºan, 2008. "Cohabitation, an alternative for marriage in contemporary Romania: A life table description," Demográfia English Edition, Hungarian Demographic Research Institute, vol. 51(5), pages 35-65.
- Diana M. Hechavarría & Charles H. Matthews & Paul D. Reynolds, 2016. "Does start-up financing influence start-up speed? Evidence from the panel study of entrepreneurial dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-167, January.
More about this item
Keywordsstcompet; survival analysis; competing risks; cumulative incidence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:4:y:2004:i:2:p:103-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.