A comparison of published time invariant Markov models with Partitioned Survival models for cost effectiveness estimation; three case studies of treatments for glioblastoma multiforme
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bin Wu & Yifeng Miao & Yongrui Bai & Min Ye & Yuejuan Xu & Huafeng Chen & Jinfang Shen & Yongming Qiu, 2012. "Subgroup Economic Analysis for Glioblastoma in a Health Resource-Limited Setting," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(4), pages 1-9, April.
- Patrick Royston & Paul C. Lambert, 2011. "Flexible Parametric Survival Analysis Using Stata: Beyond the Cox Model," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number fpsaus, March.
- Anders Alexandersson, 2004. "Graphing confidence ellipses: An update of ellip for Stata 8," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 242-256, September.
- Daniel Gallacher & Felix Achana, 2018. "Assessing the health economic agreement of different data sources," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 18(1), pages 223-233, March.
- Angel Cronin & Lu Tian & Hajime Uno, 2016. "strmst2 and strmst2pw: New commands to compare survival curves using the restricted mean survival time," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 16(3), pages 702-716, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rita Faria’s journal round-up for 8th February 2021
by Rita Faria in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2021-02-08 12:00:01
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Xavier Armoiry & Jean-François Obadia & Peter Auguste & Martin Connock, 2020. "Conflicting findings between the Mitra-Fr and the Coapt trials: Implications regarding the cost-effectiveness of percutaneous repair for heart failure patients with severe secondary mitral regurgitati," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Jackson, Christopher, 2016. "flexsurv: A Platform for Parametric Survival Modeling in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 70(i08).
- Hirschberg, J.G. & Lye, J.N., 2010. "Two geometric representations of confidence intervals for ratios of linear combinations of regression parameters: An application to the NAIRU," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 73-76, July.
- Patrick Royston, 2012. "Tools to simulate realistic censored survival-time distributions," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 639-654, December.
- Noori Akhtar-Danesh, 2015. "A Comparison of Modeling Scales in Flexible Parametric Models," 2015 Stata Conference 15, Stata Users Group.
- Iversen, Tor & Ching-to , Albert Ma, 2020. "Technology Adoption in Primary Health Care," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2020:4, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Michael J. Crowther & Paul C. Lambert, 2012. "Simulating complex survival data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 674-687, December.
- James P Cross & AustÄ— VaznonytÄ—, 2020. "Can we do what we say we will do? Issue salience, government effectiveness, and the legislative efficiency of Council Presidencies," European Union Politics, , vol. 21(4), pages 657-679, December.
- Anne J Rerimoi & Momodou Jasseh & Schadrac C Agbla & Georges Reniers & Anna Roca & Ian M Timæus, 2019. "Under-five mortality in The Gambia: Comparison of the results of the first demographic and health survey with those from existing inquiries," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(7), pages 1-14, July.
- Paul Lambert, 2018. "Standardized survival curves and related measures from flexible survival parametric models," London Stata Conference 2018 14, Stata Users Group.
- Patricia Guyot & Anthony E. Ades & Matthew Beasley & BÃ©ranger Lueza & Jean-Pierre Pignon & Nicky J. Welton, 2017. "Extrapolation of Survival Curves from Cancer Trials Using External Information," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 37(4), pages 353-366, May.
- Eddie Gibson & Ian Koblbauer & Najida Begum & George Dranitsaris & Danny Liew & Phil McEwan & Amir Abbas Tahami Monfared & Yong Yuan & Ariadna Juarez-Garcia & David Tyas & Michael Lees, 2017. "Modelling the Survival Outcomes of Immuno-Oncology Drugs in Economic Evaluations: A Systematic Approach to Data Analysis and Extrapolation," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(12), pages 1257-1270, December.
- J.G. Hirschberg & J. N. Lye, 2007. "Providing Intuition to the Fieller Method with Two Geometric Representations using STATA and Eviews," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 992, The University of Melbourne.
- H. Joseph Newton & Nicholas J. Cox, 2016. "The Stata Journal Editors' Prize 2016: Patrick Royston," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 16(4), pages 815-825, December.
- Xudong Du & Mier Li & Ping Zhu & Ju Wang & Lisha Hou & Jijie Li & Hongdao Meng & Muke Zhou & Cairong Zhu, 2018. "Comparison of the flexible parametric survival model and Cox model in estimating Markov transition probabilities using real-world data," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(8), pages 1-13, August.
- Nicola Orsini, 2013. "Review of Flexible Parametric Survival Analysis Using Stata: Beyond the Cox Model by Patrick Royston and Paul C. Lambert," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 212-216, March.
- Ghislain B. D. Aïhounton & Arne Henningsen, 2019. "Units of Measurement and the Inverse Hyperbolic Sine Transformation," IFRO Working Paper 2019/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Joe Hirschberg and Jenny Lye, 2009.
"Notes on the Construction of Geometric Representations of Confidence Intervals of Ratios using Stata, Gauss and Eviews,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1061, The University of Melbourne.
- Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye, 2009. "Notes on the Construction of Geometric Representations of Confidence Intervals of Ratios using Stata, Gauss and Eviews," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1079, The University of Melbourne.
- Richard A. Forshee & Maureen L. Storey & Michael E. Ginevan, 2005. "A Risk Analysis Model of the Relationship Between Beverage Consumption from School Vending Machines and Risk of Adolescent Overweight," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(5), pages 1121-1135, October.
- Massimo BaÃ¹ & Philipp Sieger & Kimberly A. Eddleston & Francesco Chirico, 2017. "Fail but Try Again? The Effects of Age, Gender, and Multipleâ€“Owner Experience on Failed Entrepreneursâ€™ Reentry," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 41(6), pages 909-941, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov model; Partitioned survival model; Cost-effectiveness;
All these keywords.
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:22:y:2021:i:1:d:10.1007_s10198-020-01239-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.