Do quality-adjusted life years take account of lost income? Evidence from an Australian survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Werner B. F. Brouwer & Marc A. Koopmanschap & Frans F. H. Rutten, 1997. "Productivity Costs Measurement Through Quality of Life? A Response to the Recommendation of the Washington Panel," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 253-259.
- Jeff Richardson & Neil Atherton Day & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi, 2004. "Measurement of the Quality of Life for Economic Evaluation and the Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) Mark 2 Instrument," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 37(1), pages 62-88, 03.
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Rutten, Frans F. H. & van Ineveld, B. Martin & van Roijen, Leona, 1995. "The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Dowie, J A, 1970. "Valuing the Benefits of Health Improvement," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(14), pages 21-41, June.
- Werner B.F. Brouwer & Marc A. Koopmanschap & Frans F.H. Rutten, 1997. "Productivity costs in cost-effectiveness analysis: numerator or denominator: a further discussion," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 511-514.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Karlsson, Goran, 1997. "The friction cost method: A comment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 249-255, April.
- J. Richardson, 1991. "Economic Assessment of Health Care: Theory and Practice," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 24(1), pages 4-21.
- Werner B.F. Brouwer & Frans F.H. Rutten, 2003. "The missing link: on the line between C and E," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 629-636.
- Marieke Krol & Werner Brouwer & Pedram Sendi, 2006. "Productivity Costs in Health-State Valuations: Does Explicit Instruction Matter?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 24(4), pages 401-414.
- Brouwer, Werner B. F. & Koopmanschap, Marc A., 2000. "On the economic foundations of CEA. Ladies and gentlemen, take your positions!," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 439-459, July.
- Olsen, Jan Abel & Richardson, Jeff, 1999. "Production gains from health care: what should be included in cost-effectiveness analyses?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-26, July.
- Pedram Sendi & Werner B. F. Brouwer, 2005. "Is silence golden? A test of the incorporation of the effects of ill-health on income and leisure in health state valuations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 643-647.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:103-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.