Do quality-adjusted life years take account of lost income? Evidence from an Australian survey
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Werner B.F. Brouwer & Frans F.H. Rutten, 2003. "The missing link: on the line between C and E," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 629-636.
- Werner B.F. Brouwer & Marc A. Koopmanschap & Frans F.H. Rutten, 1997. "Productivity costs in cost-effectiveness analysis: numerator or denominator: a further discussion," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 511-514.
- Pedram Sendi & Werner B. F. Brouwer, 2005. "Is silence golden? A test of the incorporation of the effects of ill-health on income and leisure in health state valuations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 643-647.
- Werner B. F. Brouwer & Marc A. Koopmanschap & Frans F. H. Rutten, 1997. "Productivity Costs Measurement Through Quality of Life? A Response to the Recommendation of the Washington Panel," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 253-259.
- Dowie, J A, 1970. "Valuing the Benefits of Health Improvement," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(14), pages 21-41, June.
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Rutten, Frans F. H. & van Ineveld, B. Martin & van Roijen, Leona, 1995. "The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Karlsson, Goran, 1997. "The friction cost method: A comment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 249-255, April.
- J. Richardson, 1991. "Economic Assessment of Health Care: Theory and Practice," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 24(1), pages 4-21.
- Olsen, Jan Abel & Richardson, Jeff, 1999. "Production gains from health care: what should be included in cost-effectiveness analyses?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-26, July.
- Marieke Krol & Werner Brouwer & Pedram Sendi, 2006. "Productivity Costs in Health-State Valuations: Does Explicit Instruction Matter?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 24(4), pages 401-414.
- Jeff Richardson & Neil Atherton Day & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi, 2004. "Measurement of the Quality of Life for Economic Evaluation and the Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) Mark 2 Instrument," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 37(1), pages 62-88, 03.
- Brouwer, Werner B. F. & Koopmanschap, Marc A., 2000. "On the economic foundations of CEA. Ladies and gentlemen, take your positions!," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 439-459, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:103-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.