Productivity costs in cost-effectiveness analysis: numerator or denominator: a further discussion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedram Sendi & Werner B. F. Brouwer, 2005. "Is silence golden? A test of the incorporation of the effects of ill-health on income and leisure in health state valuations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 643-647.
- Krol, Marieke & Brouwer, Werner, 2015. "Unpaid work in health economic evaluations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 127-137.
- Furnée, Carina & Kemler, Marius & Pfann, Gerard A., 2001. "The Value of Pain Relief," IZA Discussion Papers 312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marieke Krol & Jocé Papenburg & Siok Swan Tan & Werner Brouwer & Leona Hakkaart, 2016. "A noticeable difference? Productivity costs related to paid and unpaid work in economic evaluations on expensive drugs," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 391-402, May.
- Weatherly, Helen & Drummond, Michael & Claxton, Karl & Cookson, Richard & Ferguson, Brian & Godfrey, Christine & Rice, Nigel & Sculpher, Mark & Sowden, Amanda, 2009. "Methods for assessing the cost-effectiveness of public health interventions: Key challenges and recommendations," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(2-3), pages 85-92, December.
- Karl Claxton & Simon Walker & Steven Palmer & Mark Sculpher, 2010. "Appropriate Perspectives for Health Care Decisions," Working Papers 054cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Tilling, C & Krol, M & Tsuchiya, A & Brazier, J & van Exel, J & Brouwer, W, 2009. "The impact of losses in income due to ill health: does the EQ-5D reflect lost earnings?," MPRA Paper 29837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Tang, 2015. "Estimating Productivity Costs in Health Economic Evaluations: A Review of Instruments and Psychometric Evidence," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 31-48, January.
- Jeff Richardson & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi, 2009. "Do quality-adjusted life years take account of lost income? Evidence from an Australian survey," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 10(1), pages 103-109, February.
- Marieke Krol & Elly Stolk & Werner Brouwer, 2014. "Predicting productivity based on EQ-5D: an explorative study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(5), pages 465-475, June.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & Juan D. Moreno Ternero, 2004. "Generalized Cost-Analysis Of Screening Programs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carmen Herrero & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2009.
"Estimating production costs in the economic evaluation of health-care programs,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 21-35.
- HERRERO, Carmen & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2009. "Estimating production costs in the economic evaluation of health-care programs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2111, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brouwer, Werner B. F. & Koopmanschap, Marc A., 2000. "On the economic foundations of CEA. Ladies and gentlemen, take your positions!," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 439-459, July.
- Werner B.F. Brouwer & Frans F.H. Rutten, 2003. "The missing link: on the line between C and E," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 629-636.
- Krol, Marieke & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & Severens, Johan L. & Kaper, Janneke & Evers, Silvia M.A.A., 2012. "Productivity cost calculations in health economic evaluations: Correcting for compensation mechanisms and multiplier effects," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(11), pages 1981-1988.
- Brouwer, W. B. F. & van Exel, N. J. A. & Koopmanschap, M. A. & Rutten, F. F. H., 2002. "Productivity costs before and after absence from work: as important as common?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 173-187, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:6:y:1997:i:5:p:511-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.