Price effects of airline consolidation: evidence from a sample of transatlantic markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1994. "Bayes inference in regression models with ARMA (p, q) errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 183-206.
- Goldman Elena & Tsurumi Hiroki, 2005. "Bayesian Analysis of a Doubly Truncated ARMA-GARCH Model," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-38, June.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 1996.
"The Gold Standard as a “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval”,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(02), pages 389-428, June.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1995. "The Gold Standard as a `Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval'," NBER Working Papers 5340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Rockoff & Michael D. Bordo, 1996. "The Gold Standard as a "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval"," Departmental Working Papers 199528, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ted Juhl & William Miles & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2004. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Then vs. Now," NBER Working Papers 10961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peel, David A & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Covered Interest Rate Arbitrage in the Interwar Period and the Keynes-Einzig Conjecture," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 51-75, February.
- Oskar Morgenstern, 1959. "International Financial Transactions and Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number morg59-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anca D. Cristea & Russell Hillberry & Aaditya Mattoo, 2015.
"Open Skies over the Middle East,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1650-1681, November.
- Cristea, Anca & Hillberry, Russell & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "Open skies over the Middle East," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6937, The World Bank.
- Anca Cristea & Russell Hillberry & Aaditya Mattoo, 2014. "Open Skies over the Middle East," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22600, The World Bank.
- Gayle, Philip G. & Brown, Dave, 2014.
"Airline strategic alliances in overlapping markets: Should policymakers be concerned?,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 243-256.
- Gayle, Philip & Brown, Dave, 2015. "Airline strategic alliances in overlapping Markets: Should policymakers be concerned?," MPRA Paper 62355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firgo, Matthias & Kügler, Agnes, 2014.
"Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4347, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp188, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," WIFO Working Papers 479, WIFO.
- Elwakil, Omar Sherif & Windle, Robert J. & Dresner, Martin E., 2013. "Transborder demand leakage and the US–Canadian air passenger market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 45-57.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & HÃ¼schelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances and antitrust policy: The role of efficiencies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 76-84.
- Xia, Wenyi & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "High-speed rail and air transport competition and cooperation: A vertical differentiation approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 456-481.
More about this item
KeywordsAlliance; Code-sharing; Antitrust immunity; Airline consolidation; L13; L29; L40; L93;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:33:y:2007:i:3:p:427-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .