Does ownership affect firms’ efficiency? Panel data evidence on Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Shamshur, Anastasiya, 2015.
"Corporate efficiency in Europe,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 24-40.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Anastasiya Shamshur, 2015. "Corporate Efficiency in Europe," Working Papers 346, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Shamshur, Anastasiya, 2015. "Corporate Efficiency in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alarcón, Silverio, 2005. "Input Substitution in the Spanish Food Industry," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24487, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael Böheim, 2011. "The Privatisation of Public Assets as an Economic Policy Instrument: Public Versus Private Ownership of Enterprises – The Practical Implementation of Privatisation Projects and Economic Policy Conclus," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 84(11), pages 727-741, November.
- Oleg Badunenko & Michael Fritsch & Andreas Stephan, 2006. "What Determines the Technical Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry, Location, and Size," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 33/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Prof. Dr. Nurhan AydÄ±n & Assist. Prof. Dr. Metin Coskun & Dr. Arda Surmeli & Gulsah KulalÄ±, 2012. "Efficiency Differences between Turkish and German Companies Operating in Germany," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(4), pages 35-67, August.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2011.
"Drivers of Regional Efficiency Differentials in Italy: Technical Inefficiency or Allocative Distortions?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 351-375, September.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Carmelo Petraglia, 2008. "Drivers of regional efficiency differentials in Italy: technical inefficiency or allocative distortions?," CERIS Working Paper 200802, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Michael Böheim, 2012. "The Privatisation of Public Assets as an Economic Policy Instrument: Private versus Public Ownership of Companies – the Practical Implementation of Privatisation Projects and Economic Policy Conclusio," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 17(1), pages 55-68, May.
- Mäkinen, Mikko, 2007. "Do Stock Opiton Schemes Affect Technical Inefficiency? Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 1085, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Quirós Romero, Cipriano & Rodríguez Rodríguez, Diego, 2010. "E-commerce and efficiency at the firm level," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 299-305, August.
- Pradeep Kautish, 2010. "Study On Impact Of Environmental Change On Selected Public Sector Enterprises In India," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(2), pages 68-88, June.
- Charoenrat, Teerawat & Harvie, Charles, 2014. "The efficiency of SMEs in Thai manufacturing: A stochastic frontier analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 372-393.
- Buchanan, Bonnie & Yang, Tina, 2005. "The benefits and costs of controlling shareholders: the rise and fall of Parmalat," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 27-52, March.
- S. Auci, 2014. "The role of production chains in Italian industry: A steady connection between Italy's North-West and South," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 617-658.
- Giacomo Di Foggia & Ugo Arrigo, 2015. "The scope of public organisations with productive functions: insights from the inefficiency of Italian local public transport," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(2), pages 134-154, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; type of ownership; panel data; C33; D23; D24;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:29:y:2004:i:4:p:769-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .