Estimating multiproduct costs when some outputs are not produced
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Weninger, Quinn, 2003. "Estimating Multiproduct Costs when Some Outputs Are Not Produced," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10830, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo, Jenn-Shyong & Ho, Yi-Cheng, 2008. "The cost efficiency impact of the university operation fund on public universities in Taiwan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 603-612, October.
- Gabriele Dono & Luca Giraldo & Simone Severini, 2012. "The Cost of Irrigation Water Delivery: An Attempt to Reconcile the Concepts of Cost and Efficiency," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(7), pages 1865-1877, May.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2008.
"Effects of ownership, subsidization and teaching activities on hospital costs in Switzerland,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 335-350.
- Medhi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2006. "Effects of ownership, subsidization and teaching activities on hospital costs in Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0606, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Ollinger, Michael & Ralston, Katherine L. & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2012. "Location, School Characteristics, and the Cost of School Meals," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(3), December.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Piacenz, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide, 2011.
"The appropriateness of the poolability assumption for multiproduct technologies: Evidence from the English water and sewerage utilities,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 112-117, March.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Massimiliano Piacenza & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "The Appropriateness of the Poolability Assumption for Multiproduct Technologies: Evidence from the English Water and Sewerage Utilities," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 183, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi, 2011.
"(Un)bundling infrastructure procurement: Evidence from water supply and sewage projects,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 104-114, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi, 2009. "(UN)Bundling infrastructure procurement : evidence from water supply and sewage projects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4854, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Atsushi Iimi, 2011. "(Un)bundling infrastructure procurement: Evidence from water supply and sewage projects," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169498, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2009. "(Un)Bundling Infrastructure Procurement: Evidence from Water Supply and Sewage Projects," Working Papers ECARES 2009_007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas P. Triebs & David S. Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2016.
"Estimating economies of scale and scope with flexible technology,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 173-186, April.
- Thomas Triebs & David Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal Kumbhakar, 2016. "Estimating economies of scale and scope with flexible technology," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 173-186, April.
- Thomas Triebs & David S. Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Estimating Economies of Scale and Scope with Flexible Technology," ifo Working Paper Series 142, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Dono, Gabriele & Giraldo, Luca, 2011. "Cost Analysis for Water Distribution in Agriculture," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114435, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bönisch Peter & Tagge Sven, 2012. "The Optimal Size of German Child Care Centers and the Impact of Regulation: Estimating the Cost Function of a Regulated Multi-Product Firm," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(5), pages 545-566, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTranslog multiproduct cost function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:28:y:2003:i:4:p:753-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.