The Wage Effects of Investments in Enterprise-Related Training
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2002. "Values, prices of production and market prices: some more evidence from the Greek economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 359-369, May.
- W. Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, 2005. "Robust correlations between prices and labour values: a comment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 309-316, March.
- Steedman, Ian & Tomkins, Judith, 1998. "On Measuring the Deviation of Prices from Values," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 379-385, May.
- Cockshott, W Paul & Cottrell, Allin F, 1997. "Labour Time versus Alternative Value Bases: A Research Note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 545-549, July.
- Emilio Díaz & Rubén Osuna, 2007. "Indeterminacy in price–value correlation measures," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 389-399, November.
- W. Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, 2003. "A note on the organic composition of capital and profit rates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 749-754, September.
- Andrew J. Kliman, 2005. "Reply to Cockshott and Cottrell," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 317-323, March.
- Parys, Wilfried, 1982. "The Deviation of Prices from Labor Values," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1208-1212, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerfin, Michael, 2004. "Firm-Sponsored General Training in Frictional Labour Markets: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 1077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carla Haelermans & Lex Borghans, 2012.
"Wage Effects of On-the-Job Training: A Meta-Analysis,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, pages 502-528.
- Haelermans Carla & Borghans Lex, 2011. "Wage effects of on-the-job training; a meta-analysis," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Haelermans Carla & Borghans Lex, 2011. "Wage effects of on-the-job training. A meta-analysis," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Haelermans, Carla & Borghans, Lex, 2011. "Wage Effects of On-the-Job Training: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:40:i:2/3:p:295-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Gerfin, 2003. "Firm-sponsored Work-Related Training in Frictional Labour Markets: An empirical analysis for Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0317, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Markus Pannenberg, 1996. "Financing On-The-Job Training: Shared Investment or Promotion Based System?: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 135, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Johannes Mure & Simone Tuor, 2006.
"The Puzzle of Non-Participation in Continuing Training – An Empirical Study of Permanent vs. Occasional Non-Participation,"
0058, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Johannes Mure & Simone Tuor, 2006. "The Puzzle of Non-Participation in Continuing Training – An Empirical Study of Permanent vs. Occasional Non-Participation," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0004, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Backes-Gellner, Uschi & Mure, Johannes & Tuor, Simone N., 2007. "The puzzle of non-participation in continuing training : an empirical study of chronic vs. temporary non-participation," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 40(2/3), pages 295-311.
- Michael Gerfin, 2003.
"Work-Related Training and Wages: An empirical analysis for male workers in Switzerland,"
dp0316, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gerfin, Michael, 2004. "Work-Related Training and Wages: An Empirical Analysis for Male Workers in Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 1078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reize, Frank, 2000. "Formelle und informelle berufliche Weiterbildung und Verdienst bei Arbeitnehmern und Selbständigen," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2007. "Cape Verde Investment Climate Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12305, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:20:y:1995:i:1:p:133-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .