The puzzle of non-participation in continuing training : an empirical study of chronic vs. temporary non-participation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Vignoles & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Leon Feinstein, 2004.
"The Labour Market Impact of Adult Education and Training: A Cohort Analysis,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(2), pages 266-280, May.
- L Feinstein & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2004. "The Labour Market Impact of Adult Education and Training: A cohort analysis," CEE Discussion Papers 0036, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Feinstein, Leon & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando & Vignoles, Anna, 2004. "The labour market impact of adult education and training: a cohort analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2006. "Technical Change, Job Tasks, and Rising Educational Demands: Looking outside the Wage Structure," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 235-270, April.
- Stefan C. Wolter & Samuel Mühlemann & Jürg Schweri, 2006.
"Why Some Firms Train Apprentices and Many Others Do Not,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 249-264, August.
- Wolter, Stefan C. & Mühlemann, Samuel & Schweri, Jürg, 2003. "Why Some Firms Train Apprentices and Many Others Do Not," IZA Discussion Papers 916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2004. "On the Returns to Training in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 1429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harley Frazis & Mark A. Loewenstein, 2005. "Reexamining the Returns to Training: Functional Form, Magnitude, and Interpretation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2).
- Groot, Wim, 1995. "The Wage Effects of Investments in Enterprise-Related Training," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 133-147.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsWeiterbildung; Teilnehmer; Bildungsbeteiligung; Bildungsinvestitionen; Bildungsertrag; Kosten-Nutzen-Analyse; Bildungsökonomie;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabzaf:v:2007:i:2/3:p:295-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.