Automatic Smoothing Parameter Selection: A Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 13 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3/4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/econometrics/journal/181/PS2|
- Goutis, Constantinos, 1996. "Nonparametric estimation of a mixing density via the kernel method," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10437, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Heather L. R. Tierney, 2012.
"Examining the ability of core inflation to capture the overall trend of total inflation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 493-514, February.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2009. "Examining the Ability of Core Inflation to Capture the Overall Trend of Total Inflation," MPRA Paper 22409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, "undated". "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Wolfgang HAERDLE & Marlene MUELLER, "undated". "Nichtparametrische Glaettungsmethoden in der alltaeglichen statistischen Praxis," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9208, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2011.
"Forecasting and tracking real-time data revisions in inflation persistence,"
34439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2013. "Forecasting and Tracking Real-Time Data Revisions in Inflation Persistence," MPRA Paper 53374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2013. "Forecasting and Tracking Real-Time Data Revisions in Inflation Persistence," MPRA Paper 51398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2011.
"Real-time data revisions and the PCE measure of inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1763-1773, July.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2010. "Real-Time Data Revisions and the PCE Measure of Inflation," MPRA Paper 22387, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2010. "Real-Time Data Revisions and the PCE Measure of Inflation," MPRA Paper 20625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung Y. Peter & Zhou Zhong-guo, 2012. "The Pricing of Time-Varying Exchange Rate Risk in the Stock Market: A Nonparametric Approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Vieu, Philippe, 1996. "A note on density mode estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 297-307, March.
- Ignacio N. Lobato, 2000. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Assumption," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0278, Econometric Society.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2009. "A Local Examination for Persistence in Exclusions-from-Core Measures of Inflation Using Real-Time Data," MPRA Paper 13089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2009. "A Local Examination for Persistence in Exclusions-from-Core Measures of Inflation Using Real-Time Data," MPRA Paper 13383, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2009.
- Nils-Bastian Heidenreich & Anja Schindler & Stefan Sperlich, 2013. "Bandwidth selection for kernel density estimation: a review of fully automatic selectors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(4), pages 403-433, October.
- del Rio, Alejandro Quintela, 1996. "Comparison of bandwidth selectors in nonparametric regression under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 563-580, May.
- Wang, Shaoli & Huang, Mian & Wu, Xing & Yao, Weixin, 2016. "Mixture of functional linear models and its application to CO2-GDP functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 1-15.
- A. Quintela del Río & J. Vilar Fernández, 1992. "A local cross-validation algorithm for dependent data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 1(1), pages 123-153, December.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2009. "Evaluating Exclusion-from-Core Measures of Inflation using Real-Time Data," MPRA Paper 17856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duc Devroye & J. Beirlant & R. Cao & R. Fraiman & P. Hall & M. Jones & Gábor Lugosi & E. Mammen & J. Marron & C. Sánchez-Sellero & J. Uña & F. Udina & L. Devroye, 1997. "Universal smoothing factor selection in density estimation: theory and practice," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(2), pages 223-320, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:13:y:1988:i:3/4:p:187-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed