The effects of regional migration on gross income of labour in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Nakosteen & Olle Westerlund, 2004. "The effects of regional migration on gross income of labour in Sweden," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(3), pages 581-595, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venhorst, V. & Cörvers, F., 2015.
"Entry into working life: Spatial mobility and the job match quality of higher-educated graduates,"
ROA Research Memorandum
003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Venhorst, V. & Cörvers, F., 2015. "Entry into working life: Spatial mobility and the job match quality of higher-educated graduates," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Verônica De Castro Lameira & Eduardo Gonçalves & Ricardo Da Silva Freguglia, 2016. "Migratory Effectiveness In The Labor Market: Evidence From Brazil," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 228, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William A.V., 2015. "Internal migration and human capital theory: To what extent is it selective?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 31-34.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & Enrique Lopez-Bazo, 2006. "Are Skilled Workers More Attracted to Economic Agglomerations?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p120, European Regional Science Association.
- Dijk, J. van & Broersma, L. & Edzes, A.J.E. & Venhorst, V.A, 2011. "Brain drain of brain gain? Hoger opgeleiden in grote steden in Nederland," Research Reports vavenhorst, University of Groningen, Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI).
- Di Cintio, Marco & Grassi, Emanuele, 2010. "Internal Migration and Wage Differentials among Italian University Graduates," MPRA Paper 26707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert A. Nakosteen & Olle Westerlund & Michael Zimmer, 2008. "Migration And Self-Selection: Measured Earnings And Latent Characteristics," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 769-788.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional migration; labour mobility; income; self-selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:83:y:2004:i:3:p:581-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.