Education of adult children and mortality of their elderly parents in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jersey Liang & John F. McCarthy & Arvind Jain & Neal Krause & Joan M. Bennett & Shengzu Gu, 2000. "Socioeconomic Gradient in Old Age Mortality in Wuhan, China," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 55(4), pages 222-233.
- Zachary Zimmer & Albert I. Hermalin & Hui-Sheng Lin, 2002. "Whose Education Counts? The Added Impact of Adult-Child Education on Physical Functioning of Older Taiwanese," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 57(1), pages 23-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mu, Ren & Du, Yang, 2012.
"Pension Coverage for Parents and Educational Investment in Children: Evidence from Urban China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mu,Ren & Du,Yang, 2015. "Pension coverage for parents and educational investment in children: evidence from urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7457, The World Bank.
- Knüpfer, Samuli & Rantapuska, Elias & Sarvimäki, Matti, 2017. "Why does portfolio choice correlate across generations," Research Discussion Papers 25/2017, Bank of Finland.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:176-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christiansen, Solveig Glestad, 2014. "The association between grandparenthood and mortality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 89-96.
- Luo, Ye & Zhang, Zhenmei & Gu, Danan, 2015. "Education and mortality among older adults in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 134-142.
- Torssander, Jenny, 2014. "Adult children's socioeconomic positions and their parents' mortality: A comparison of education, occupational class, and income," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 148-156.
- Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh, 2015.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?,"
2015:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh, 2015. "Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?," IZA Discussion Papers 9280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Neve, Jan-Walter & Harling, Guy, 2017. "Offspring schooling associated with increased parental survival in rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 149-157.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:183:y:2017:i:c:p:56-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:93-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Torssander, 2013. "From Child to Parent? The Significance of Children’s Education for Their Parents’ Longevity," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 637-659, April.
- Zachary Zimmer & Heidi A. Hanson & Ken R. Smith, 2016. "Offspring Socioeconomic Status and Parent Mortality Within a Historical Population," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(5), pages 1583-1603, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:44:y:2007:i:2:p:289-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .