The impact of war, famine, and economic decline on marital fertility in ethiopia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
- Shoumitro Chatterjee & Tom S. Vogl, 2016. "Growth and Childbearing in the Short- and Long-Run," Working Papers sc_tv_growth_fertility.pd, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Jenna Nobles & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Mortality on Fertility: Population Dynamics after a Natural Disaster," NBER Working Papers 20448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoumitro Chatterjee & Tom Vogl, 2016. "Growth and Childbearing in the Short- and Long-Run," NBER Working Papers 23000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Islam, Asadul & Ouch, Chandarany & Smyth, Russell & Wang, Liang Choon, 2016.
"The long-term effects of civil conflicts on education, earnings, and fertility: Evidence from Cambodia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 800-820.
- Asadul Islam & Chandarany Ouch & Russell Smyth & Liang Choon Wang, 2014. "The Long-Term Effects Of Civil Conflicts On Education, Earnings And Fertility: Evidence From Cambodia," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yuyu & Zhou, Li-An, 2007. "The long-term health and economic consequences of the 1959-1961 famine in China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 659-681, July.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 110-138, February.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," Working Papers CEB 12-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Das Gupta, Monica & Casabonne, Ursula & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Violent conflict and gender inequality : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6371, The World Bank.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," HiCN Working Papers 129, Households in Conflict Network.
- Heath, Rachel, 2017. "Fertility at work: Children and women's labor market outcomes in urban Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 190-214.
- Kathryn Grace & Stuart Sweeney, 2016. "Ethnic Dimensions of Guatemala’s Stalled Transition: A Parity-Specific Analysis of Ladino and Indigenous Fertility Regimes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(1), pages 117-137, February.
- Conzo, Pierluigi & Fuochi, Giulia & Mencarini,Letizia, 2015. "Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201524, University of Turin.
- Pierluigi Conzo & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2015. "Fertility and Life Satisfaction in Rural Ethiopia," CSEF Working Papers 407, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Daniel Zaga, 2014. "Masked Development: Exploring the Hidden Benefits of the Zapatista Conflict," CFD Working Papers 08-2015, Centre for Finance and Development, The Graduate Institute.
- Daniel Zaga, 2015. "Masked Development: Exploring the Hidden Benefits of the Zapatista Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 202, Households in Conflict Network.
- Alfredo Burlando, 2014. "Power Outages, Power Externalities, and Baby Booms," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1477-1500, August.
- Parfait Eloundou-Enyegue & Sarah Giroux, 2012. "Fertility Transitions and Schooling: From Micro- to Macro-Level Associations," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(4), pages 1407-1432, November.
- Nathalie Williams & Dirgha Ghimire & William Axinn & Elyse Jennings & Meeta Pradhan, 2012. "A Micro-Level Event-Centered Approach to Investigating Armed Conflict and Population Responses," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(4), pages 1521-1546, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:36:y:1999:i:2:p:247-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed