Who gets custody?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, "undated".
"Economics in a Family Way,"
ELSE working papers
018, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Bergstrom, T., 1995. "Economics of a Family Way," Papers 95-07, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 1995. "Economics in a Family Way," Labor and Demography 9507002, EconWPA, revised 06 Feb 1996.
- Ted Bergstrom, 1995. "Economic in a Family Way," Papers _028, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1985. "Children as Collective Goods and Divorce Settlements," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 268-292, July.
- P. Brown & M. Melli & M. Cancian, "undated". "Physical Custody in Wisconsin Divorce Cases, 1980–1992," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1133-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:35:y:1998:i:2:p:147-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.