The effect of expansions in medicaid income eligibility on abortion
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Cutler & Jonathan Gruber, 1995.
"Does Public Insurance Crowd Out Private Insurance?,"
NBER Working Papers
5082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M & Gruber, Jonathan, 1996. "Does Public Insurance Crowd Out Private Insurance?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(2), pages 391-430, May.
- Arleen Leibowitz, 1990. "The Response of Births to Changes in Health Care Costs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 697-711.
- Levine, Phillip B. & Trainor, Amy B. & Zimmerman, David J., 1996.
"The effect of Medicaid abortion funding restrictions on abortions, pregnancies and births,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 555-578, October.
- Phillip B. Levine & Amy B. Trainor & David J. Zimmerman, 1995. "The Effect of Medicaid Abortion Funding Restrictions on Abortions, Pregnancies, and Births," NBER Working Papers 5066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:33:y:1996:i:2:p:181-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.