The Response of Births to Changes in Health Care Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly J, 1988. "Labor Supply of Husbands and Wives: A Simultaneous Equations Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 224-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2003. "Medicaid," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 15-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard Lopoo & Kosali Simon, 2011.
"Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 725-747, May.
- Thomas DeLeire & Leonard M. Lopoo & Kosali I. Simon, 2007. "Medicaid Expansions and Fertility in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fein, David J., 2001. "Will welfare reform influence marriage and fertility? Early evidence from the ABC demonstration," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 427-444.
- Theodore Joyce & Robert Kaestner, 1996. "The effect of expansions in medicaid income eligibility on abortion," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(2), pages 181-192, May.
- Apostolova-Mihaylova, Maria & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2015. "Health Insurance, Fertility, and the Wantedness of Pregnancies: Evidence from Massachusetts," MPRA Paper 61237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lincoln Groves & Sarah Hamersma & Leonard M. Lopoo, 2017. "Pregnancy Medicaid Expansions and Fertility: Differentiating between the Intensive and Extensive Margins," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 206, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Zavodny, Madeline & Bitler, Marianne P., 2010. "The effect of Medicaid eligibility expansions on fertility," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 918-924.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:25:y:1990:i:4:p:697-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .