A longitudinal analysis of household and nonhousehold living arrangements in later life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toni Richards & Michael White & Amy Tsui, 1987. "Changing living arrangements: A hazard model of transitions among household types," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 24(1), pages 77-97, February.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & J. S. Butler & James T. Wilkinson, 1985. "Estimating Changes in Well-Being Across Life: A Realized vs. Comprehensive Income Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, pages 69-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fred Pampel, 1983. "Changes in the propensity to live alone: Evidence from consecutive cross-sectional surveys, 1960–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(4), pages 433-447, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan E. Mutchler, 1998. "Child Poverty, Program Participation, and Intergenerational Coresidence:," JCPR Working Papers 53, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Lingguo Cheng & Hong Liu & Ye Zhang & Zhong Zhao, 2018.
"The heterogeneous impact of pension income on elderly living arrangements: evidence from China’s new rural pension scheme,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 155-192.
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2015. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China's New Rural Pension Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 9116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China’s New Rural Pension Scheme," GLO Discussion Paper Series 80, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kathleen McGarry & Robert F. Schoeni, 1998. "Social Security, Economic Growth, and the Rise in Independence of Elderly Widows in the 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 6511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Rogers, 1992. "Living and dying in the U.S.A.: Sociodemographic determinants of death among blacks and whites," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(2), pages 287-303, May.
- Changhyo Yi, 2016. "Relationship Between the Formation Conditions and Durations of One-Person Households in the Seoul Metropolitan Region," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(3), pages 675-697, June.
- Iacovou, Maria, 2000. "Health, wealth and progeny: explaining the living arrangements of older European women," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:28:y:1991:i:3:p:375-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .