Inherited frailty and longevity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Manton & Eric Stallard & James Vaupel, 1981. "Methods For Comparing The Mortality Experience of Heterogeneous Populations," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(3), pages 389-410, August.
- Crawford, M. H. & Rogers, L., 1982. "Population genetic models in the study of aging and longevity in a mennonite community," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 149-153, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:4:430-433_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Vaupel & Kenneth Manton & Eric Stallard, 1979. "The impact of heterogeneity in individual frailty on the dynamics of mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(3), pages 439-454, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Zajacova & Sarah Burgard, 2013. "Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser: A Demonstration of Compositional Changes in Aging Cohorts Due to Selective Mortality," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(3), pages 311-324, June.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:55:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0635-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gagnon, Alain & Mazan, Ryan, 2009. "Does exposure to infectious diseases in infancy affect old-age mortality? Evidence from a pre-industrial population," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1609-1616, May.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2004.
"Diminishing Impatience: Disentangling Time Preference from Uncertain Lifetime,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
halevy-04-10-29-09-59-47, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Yoram Halevy, 2004. "Diminishing Impatience: Disentangling Time Preference from Uncertain Lifetime," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000185, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bennett, Neil G. & Bloom, David E. & Ivanov, Serguey F., 1998. "Demographic implications of the Russian mortality crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1921-1937, November.
- Smith, Ken R. & Mineau, Geraldine P. & Garibotti, Gilda & Kerber, Richard, 2009. "Effects of childhood and middle-adulthood family conditions on later-life mortality: Evidence from the Utah Population Database, 1850-2002," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1649-1658, May.
- James Vaupel & Trifon I. Missov, 2014. "Unobserved population heterogeneity," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(22), pages 659-686, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:25:y:1988:i:2:p:277-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.