Methods For Comparing The Mortality Experience of Heterogeneous Populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Díaz-Venegas, 2014. "Identifying the Confounders of Marginalization and Mortality in Mexico, 2003–2007," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 851-875, September.
- Matteo Manfredini & Marco Breschi, 2013. "Living Arrangements and the Elderly: An Analysis of Old-Age Mortality by Household Structure in Casalguidi, 1819–1859," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(5), pages 1593-1613, October.
- James Vaupel, 1988. "Inherited frailty and longevity," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 277-287, May.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Ridder, Geert, 2005.
"Correcting for selective compliance in a re-employment bonus experiment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 77-111.
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder, 1998. "Correcting for Selective Compliance in a Re-employment Bonus Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-096/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder, 1998. "Correcting for Selective Compliance in a Re-Employment Bonus Experiment," Economics Working Paper Archive 412, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Saha, U.R., 2012. "Econometric models of child mortality dynamics in rural Bangladesh," Other publications TiSEM f734b639-9696-480e-96f0-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bijwaard Govert E. & Ridder Geert & Woutersen Tiemen, 2013.
"A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Ridder, Geert, 2009. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semi-Parametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder & Tiemen Woutersen, 2012. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012035, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- M. M. Shoukri & M. Attanasio & J. M. Sargeant, 1998. "Parametric versus semi-parametric models for the analysis of correlated survival data: A case study in veterinary epidemiology," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 357-374.
- Evan Cooch & Emmanuelle Cam & William Link, 2002. "Occam's shadow: Levels of analysis in evolutionary ecology--where to next?," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1-4), pages 19-48.
- Hui Zheng & Y. Claire Yang & Kenneth C. Land, 2016. "Age-Specific Variation in Adult Mortality Rates in Developed Countries," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(1), pages 49-71, February.
- Yashin, Anatoli I. & Iachine, Ivan A., 1999. "Dependent Hazards in Multivariate Survival Problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 241-261, November.
- Saha, U.R. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Bijwaard, G.E., 2012. "Cause-specific Neonatal Deaths : Levels, Trend and Determinants in Rural Bangladesh, 1987-2005," Discussion Paper 2012-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:107-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bijwaard, Govert, 2007.
"Modeling Migration Dynamics of Immigrants: The Case of The Netherlands,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bijwaard, G.E., 2007. "Modeling migration dynamics of immigrants: the case of the Netherlands," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-10, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Yi Zeng & James W. Vaupel, 2003. "Oldest Old Mortality in China," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(7), pages 215-244, April.
- George Kephart, 1988. "Heterogeneity and the implied dynamics of regional growth rates: Was the nonmetropolitan turnaround an artifact of aggregation?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(1), pages 99-113, February.
- Virginia Zarulli, 2016. "Unobserved Heterogeneity of Frailty in the Analysis of Socioeconomic Differences in Health and Mortality," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 55-72, February.
- Roozbeh Hosseini, 2015.
"Adverse Selection in the Annuity Market and the Role for Social Security,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(4), pages 941-984.
- Roozbeh Hosseini, 2008. "Adverse Selection in the Annuity Market and the Role for Social Security," 2008 Meeting Papers 264, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Nichols, 2002. "Discussion comments on: 'Occam's shadow: Levels of analysis in evolutionary ecology-- where to next?' by Cooch, Cam and Link," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1-4), pages 49-52.
- James W. Vaupel & Trifon I. Missov, 2014. "Unobserved population heterogeneity," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(22), pages 659-686, September.
- Govert E. Bijwaard, 2008. "Modeling Migration Dynamics of Immigrants," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-070/4, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:18:y:1981:i:3:p:389-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.