Family reunification and the immigration multiplier: U.S. immigration law, origin-country conditions, and the reproduction of immigrants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel BEINE & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Caglar,OZDEN, 2015.
"Dissecting Network Externalities in International Migration,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 379-408, December.
- Michel Beine & Frédéric Docquier & Caglar Özden, 2011. "Dissecting Network Externalities in International Migration," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Michel Beine & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Docquier & Caglar Özden, 2011. "Dissecting Network Externalities in International Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 3333, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michel BEINE & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Caglar ÖZDEN, 2011. "Dissecting Network Externalities in International Migration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Docquier, Frédéric & Marfouk, Abdeslam & Salomone, Sara & Sekkat, Khalid, 2012.
"Are Skilled Women More Migratory than Skilled Men?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 251-265.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Abdeslam MARFOUK & Sara SALOMONE & Khalid SEKKAT, 2009. "Are skilled women more migratory than skilled men?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stacie Carr & Marta Tienda, 2013. "Family Sponsorship and Late-Age Immigration in Aging America: Revised and Expanded Estimates of Chained Migration," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(6), pages 825-849, December.
- Helmenstein, Christian & Yegorov, Yury, 2000.
"The dynamics of migration in the presence of chains,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 307-323, February.
- Christian Helmenstein & Yury Yegorov, 1994. "The dynamics of migration in the presence of chains," Economics Working Papers 86, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gross, Dominique M., 2006. "Immigration to Switzerland - the case of the Former Republic of Yugoslavia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3880, The World Bank.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Özden, Çaglar & Spatareanu, Mariana & Neagu, Cristina, 2011.
"Migrant networks and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 231-241, March.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Çaglar Özden & Mariana Spatareanu & Cristina Neagu, 2006. "Migrant Networks and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2006-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Ozden, Caglar & Spatareanu, Mariana & Neagu, Cristina, 2006. "Migrant networks and foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4046, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:727-756 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:667-700 is not listed on IDEAS
- George J. Borjas, 1986. "The Self-Employment Experience of Immigrants," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(4), pages 485-506.
- repec:pri:cheawb:paper_carr%20and%20tienda_family%20sponsorship%20and%20late-age is not listed on IDEAS
- Jasso, Guillermina & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1987. "English Language Skill Acquisition, Locational Choice and Labor Market Returns Among the Major Foreign-Born Language Groups in the United States in 1900 and 1980," Bulletins 7508, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Aleksynska, Mariya, 2011. "Civic participation of immigrants in Europe: Assimilation, origin, and destination country effects," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 566-585, September.
- Pia M. Orrenius, 1999. "The role of family networks, coyote prices and the rural economy in migration from Western Mexico: 1965-1994," Working Papers 9910, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Frank Bean & B. Lowell & Lowell Taylor, 1988. "Undocumented Mexican immigrants and the earnings of other workers in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(1), pages 35-52, February.
- Vincenzo Atella & Partha Deb, 2013. "Heterogeneity in Long Term Health Outcomes of Migrants within Italy," NBER Working Papers 19422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mao-Mei Liu, 2013. "Migrant Networks and International Migration: Testing Weak Ties," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(4), pages 1243-1277, August.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0809-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:23:y:1986:i:3:p:291-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.