A DC programming approach for solving the symmetric Eigenvalue Complementarity Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Le An & Pham Tao, 2005. "The DC (Difference of Convex Functions) Programming and DCA Revisited with DC Models of Real World Nonconvex Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 23-46, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Fernandes & Joaquim Júdice & Hanif Sherali & Masao Fukushima, 2014. "On the computation of all eigenvalues for the eigenvalue complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 307-326, July.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:271:y:2015:i:c:p:594-608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Patrascu & Ion Necoara, 2015. "Efficient random coordinate descent algorithms for large-scale structured nonconvex optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Le Thi, H.A. & Pham Dinh, T. & Le, H.M. & Vo, X.T., 2015. "DC approximation approaches for sparse optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 26-46.
- Carmo P. Brás & Alfredo N. Iusem & Joaquim J. Júdice, 2016. "On the quadratic eigenvalue complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 153-171, October.
- Luís Fernandes & Joaquim Júdice & Hanif Sherali & Maria Forjaz, 2014. "On an enumerative algorithm for solving eigenvalue complementarity problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 113-134, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDC programming; DCA; Eigenvalue Complementarity Problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:1097-1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.