On an enumerative algorithm for solving eigenvalue complementarity problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoai Le Thi & Mahdi Moeini & Tao Pham Dinh & Joaquim Judice, 2012. "A DC programming approach for solving the symmetric Eigenvalue Complementarity Problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1097-1117, April.
- A. Pinto da Costa & A. Seeger, 2010. "Cone-constrained eigenvalue problems: theory and algorithms," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 25-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen Ling & Hongjin He & Liqun Qi, 2016. "Higher-degree eigenvalue complementarity problems for tensors," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 149-176, May.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:271:y:2015:i:c:p:594-608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmo P. Brás & Alfredo N. Iusem & Joaquim J. Júdice, 2016. "On the quadratic eigenvalue complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 153-171, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEigenvalue problems; Complementarity problems; Nonlinear programming; Global optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:59:y:2014:i:1:p:113-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.