Higher-degree eigenvalue complementarity problems for tensors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luís Fernandes & Joaquim Júdice & Hanif Sherali & Masao Fukushima, 2014. "On the computation of all eigenvalues for the eigenvalue complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 307-326, July.
- Samir Adly & Hadia Rammal, 2013. "A new method for solving Pareto eigenvalue complementarity problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 703-731, July.
- Luís Fernandes & Joaquim Júdice & Hanif Sherali & Maria Forjaz, 2014. "On an enumerative algorithm for solving eigenvalue complementarity problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 113-134, October.
- A. Pinto da Costa & A. Seeger, 2010. "Cone-constrained eigenvalue problems: theory and algorithms," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 25-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guyan Ni & Minru Bai, 2016. "Spherical optimization with complex variablesfor computing US-eigenpairs," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 799-820, December.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:176:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1212-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTensor; Higher-degree cone eigenvalue; Eigenvalue complementarity problem; Polynomial optimization problem; Augmented Lagrangian method; Alternating direction method of multipliers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:64:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10589-015-9805-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.