Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 52 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Cottle, 2010. "A field guide to the matrix classes found in the literature of the linear complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 571-580, April.
- de Klerk, E., 2006. "The Complexity of Optimizing over a Simplex, Hypercube or Sphere : A Short Survey," Discussion Paper 2006-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Etienne Klerk, 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere: a short survey," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, June.
- A. Pinto da Costa & A. Seeger, 2010. "Cone-constrained eigenvalue problems: theory and algorithms," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 25-57, January.
- Berry, Michael W. & Browne, Murray & Langville, Amy N. & Pauca, V. Paul & Plemmons, Robert J., 2007. "Algorithms and applications for approximate nonnegative matrix factorization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 155-173, September.
- Dobre, C., 2011. "Semidefinite programming approaches for structured combinatorial optimization problems," Other publications TiSEM e1ec09bd-b024-4dec-acad-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Klerk, E., 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere : A short survey," Other publications TiSEM 485b6860-cf1d-4cad-97b8-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:423-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.