Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 52 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Etienne Klerk, 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere: a short survey," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, June.
- A. Pinto da Costa & A. Seeger, 2010. "Cone-constrained eigenvalue problems: theory and algorithms," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 25-57, January.
- Richard Cottle, 2010. "A field guide to the matrix classes found in the literature of the linear complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 571-580, April.
- Dobre, C., 2011. "Semidefinite programming approaches for structured combinatorial optimization problems," Other publications TiSEM e1ec09bd-b024-4dec-acad-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Berry, Michael W. & Browne, Murray & Langville, Amy N. & Pauca, V. Paul & Plemmons, Robert J., 2007. "Algorithms and applications for approximate nonnegative matrix factorization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 155-173, September.
- de Klerk, E., 2006. "The Complexity of Optimizing over a Simplex, Hypercube or Sphere : A Short Survey," Discussion Paper 2006-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Klerk, E., 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere : A short survey," Other publications TiSEM 485b6860-cf1d-4cad-97b8-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:423-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.