The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere: a short survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- NESTEROV, Yu, 2003. "Random walk in a simplex and quadratic optimization over convex polytopes," CORE Discussion Papers 2003071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Ackooij & A. Frangioni & W. Oliveira, 2016. "Inexact stabilized Benders’ decomposition approaches with application to chance-constrained problems with finite support," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 637-669, December.
- de Klerk, E. & Laurent, M., 2010. "Error bounds for some semidefinite programming approaches to polynomial minimization on the hypercube," Other publications TiSEM 619d9658-77df-4b5e-9868-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- B. G.-Tóth & E. M. T. Hendrix & L. G. Casado & I. García, 2016. "On refinement of the unit simplex using regular simplices," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 305-323, February.
- Immanuel Bomze & Stefan Gollowitzer & E. Yıldırım, 2014. "Rounding on the standard simplex: regular grids for global optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 243-258, July.
- Bomze, Immanuel M., 2012. "Copositive optimization – Recent developments and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 509-520.
- Immanuel Bomze & Werner Schachinger & Gabriele Uchida, 2012. "Think co(mpletely)positive ! Matrix properties, examples and a clustered bibliography on copositive optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 423-445, March.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0469-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maziar Salahi, 2010. "Convex optimization approach to a single quadratically constrained quadratic minimization problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(2), pages 181-187, June.
More about this item
KeywordsComputational complexity; Global optimization; Linear and semidefinite programming; Approximation algorithms; 68Q25; 90C30; 90C60;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:111-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.