Rounding on the standard simplex: regular grids for global optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Klerk, E., 2006. "The Complexity of Optimizing over a Simplex, Hypercube or Sphere : A Short Survey," Discussion Paper 2006-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Klerk, E. & den Hertog, D. & Elabwabi, G., 2008.
"On the complexity of optimization over the standard simplex,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 773-785, December.
- de Klerk, E. & den Hertog, D. & Elfadul, G.E.E., 2005. "On the Complexity of Optimization over the Standard Simplex," Discussion Paper 2005-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Etienne Klerk, 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere: a short survey," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, June.
- de Klerk, E. & Laurent, M. & Parrilo, P., 2006. "A PTAS for the minimization of polynomials of fixed degree over the simplex," Other publications TiSEM 603897c9-179e-43e4-9e83-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- L. Casado & I. García & B. Tóth & E. Hendrix, 2011. "On determining the cover of a simplex by spheres centered at its vertices," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 645-655, August.
- de Klerk, E., 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere : A short survey," Other publications TiSEM 485b6860-cf1d-4cad-97b8-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsRounding; Regular grid; Approximation; Maximin distance; Proximal point;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:59:y:2014:i:2:p:243-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.