Rounding on the standard simplex: regular grids for global optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Klerk, E., 2006. "The Complexity of Optimizing over a Simplex, Hypercube or Sphere : A Short Survey," Discussion Paper 2006-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Klerk, E. & den Hertog, D. & Elabwabi, G., 2008.
"On the complexity of optimization over the standard simplex,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 773-785, December.
- de Klerk, E. & den Hertog, D. & Elfadul, G.E.E., 2005. "On the Complexity of Optimization over the Standard Simplex," Discussion Paper 2005-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Etienne Klerk, 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere: a short survey," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, June.
- de Klerk, E. & Laurent, M. & Parrilo, P., 2006. "A PTAS for the minimization of polynomials of fixed degree over the simplex," Other publications TiSEM 603897c9-179e-43e4-9e83-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- L. Casado & I. García & B. Tóth & E. Hendrix, 2011. "On determining the cover of a simplex by spheres centered at its vertices," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 645-655, August.
- de Klerk, E., 2008. "The complexity of optimizing over a simplex, hypercube or sphere : A short survey," Other publications TiSEM 485b6860-cf1d-4cad-97b8-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsRounding; Regular grid; Approximation; Maximin distance; Proximal point;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:59:y:2014:i:2:p:243-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .